Scp 049-B The Plague Nurse

Name: Katherina                                                                            Surname: Smith

Age: Unknown                                                                                 Gender: Female

Features: Narrow Silvery blue eyes, Earthy brown hair, and Pale beige skin. An Owl plague doctor mask covers her face, a black 17th Century Trench Coat with the front stopping just below her waist and the back and sides continuing downwards, black breeches and knee-high black leather boots. A black belt with pouches hangs around her waist while a silver cross hangs from around her neck. 

Class: Safe                                                                                            Code: Scp 049-B  The Plague Nurse

Origin: First sited in 1563 England. Scp 049-B was seen curing the patients of the Black Plague and any other illness that plagued the village. After the village was cured, she disappeared without a trace.

The second sighting occurred in 1625 England, Britain. The Plague Nurse worked effortlessly, without break on her patients, only a few knew of her. She was housed in a church that was burnt down soon after. Once the Black Plague disappeared so did she.

Final Sighting, England 2020. The Plague Nurse was seen curing patients of the resulting epidemic, Covid-19. Security was contacted to arrest the women but the Scp Foundation got there beforehand and everyone in contact with Scp 049-B was given A-class amnestic. Scp 049-B came peacefully without a word.

Note: Unlike the Plague Doctor, the Plague Nurse lets her patients decide to be cured or not, no matter the disease. Her method is far more humane, the end result leaves the patient cured of any illness and still alive with no abnormalities.

Protocols: Scp 049-B will be held in a concrete room the same as Scp 049. Due to Scp 049-B's non-aggressive behavior, Scp 049-B is allowed to walk around the safe level, the medical area, and the D-class area. When required to do experiments Scp 049-B will be accompanied by 2 guards to the testing chamber. If anything is requested by Scp 049-B, clearance from Site Director and 2 levels 4 Doctors are required.

Note: Scp 049-B Has been generally spotted either in the medical area or in their cell.

Interview-001 by Doctor Gearther

Begin recording...

Doctor: Hello Scp 049-B, please state ur name for the record.

049-B: My name is Katherina Smith, Pleasure to meet you, Doctor.

Doctor: Today, I will be asking you a few basic questions, alright let us begin. How old are you?

049-B: I do not remember my age, Doctor, my apologies. It is also quite rude to ask a lady's age.

Doctor: Sorry I require the information for your file Scp 049-B. Since you can't remember your age, can you tell me anything that you can remember?

049-B: FIrst everything was black, I could not see nor hear, touch or smell. Then I just appeared, I was inside a cottage on the outskirts of my hometown Redacted. I was dressed in what I wear now. I was confused and curious as to how I could suddenly just come into being but then I felt it, the illness. I followed it down into the village and saw the harm it was doing. I offered my skills to the ill, I helped them survive the plague.

Doctor: And what was the illness that you cured?

049-B: The black plague of course. That vile illness didn't stop there, it took heart in Great England. I tried to help as many as I could but there is so much only one person can do. When it finally disappeared I decided to leave England to go help the world, for I am blessed you see.

Doctor: You were seen curing patients of Covid-19 when our people found you, how do you know how to cure them, each patient you have cured has now been seen to be immune to the virus.

049-B: My abilities give my patients a period of heath away from germs so in simple words. Every person I touch is blessed with great health and every person  I cure is blessed with a period of immunity of that specific illness and in some cases, I can even remove genetic illnesses. I however do not force my cure on anyone, their consent and willingness are given before I cure them.

Doctor: Thank you for the information Scp 049-B. Your corporation today will be noted.

End recording...
Recording Ended

Experiment 001-B
In this experiment, Scp 049-B was given a class-D personal with a case of liver cancer, tar-filled lungs from a past of smoking, and bad heart disease. Note: She asked permission first, promising to treat the class-D gently.

Once the class-D agreed, Scp 049-B produced a small white pill from a pouch on her belt and offered it to the d class who took it and was ordered by the Head Doctor to swallow the pillow. Within 3 seconds the D class was asleep on the table, life signs showed he was perfectly fine. Scp 049-B proceeded to remove surgical instruments from her pouches before beginning the operation.

Note: For a full description of the surgery please contact Doctor Hungar or the Head researcher.

12 hours after the surgery, the D class woke up. Upon inspection, all organs that were harmed were now healed and appeared to be brand new. Class D also exclaimed that his arthritis was gone as well.

End Experiment

Interview-002 by Doctor Redacted
Begin recording...

Doctor: Good morning, Kat!

049-B: Why Good Evening to you as well good Doctor Redacted.

Doctor: Alright for today you shall meeting with another SCP, someone who is like you but is also the opposite. He is called the Plague Doctor or SCP 049-

049-B: I am afraid I have to stop you there Doctor, but I shall not meet that ruffian again. For if I do, I will do something that I wished I had done when I had first met him, and it will not be ladylike!

End recording...
Recording Ended

Note: After that Scp 049-B refused to talk even when threatened, the recording was ended quickly. Scp 049-B then refused to look or look at any doctor or guard. 8 days after the interview, she finally spoke. Requesting that any interaction with Scp 049 be forgotten and any mention of him is not within her presence for it brings up "emotion and mental trauma".

Request Granted: O5 member.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------