Prologue

*-No One's POV.-*

    A Skeleton waited patiently in a small, dark cell. He sat on a bed with a black duffle bag next to him. Soon, a creaky wooden door opened, letting light flow swiftly into the area, and a taller skeleton covered in a black, goopy substance walked towards his cell with three others following him. The locked-up skeleton rose from his spot on the elevated bed and picked up the bag full of his belongings. 

"Your lucky Ds... I usually don't let people get this chance," the goopy skeleton spoke first, breaking the peaceful silence with a sickening voice. The skeleton flinched slightly then responded firmly.

"You're sick," he muttered as he turned his head away from the taller. The other let out a quick, sinister chuckle before a familiar presence caught his attention. His cold gaze focused on the duffle bag Ds. was held firmly in his hands. 

"Grab his bag," He said, signaling a command with two quick clicks. A hooded skeleton lunged toward Ds and pinned him to the wall behind him. Ds tried to fight back but to no avail as another skeleton with black, tear-like markings ripped the bag out of Ds's hands and gave it to the goopy skeleton. The skeleton opened it and to his surprise, a small ball of energy rested peacefully inside on top of some books.

"How long did you think you could hide this from me?" he spoke again, turning to face the frail skeleton. Ds open his mouth as if to speak, but the room stayed in eerie silence. The goopy skeleton passed the bag back to the skeleton with the black tears.

"Killer, go put this in the living room, I'll at least get to see something die today," he said, staring back at Ds as if to see his reaction. The 'crying' skeleton nodded and started his way to his destination. 

"No, Wait! Don't Hurt Her!" Ds yelled as he tried to struggle out of the hooded skeleton's grasp. He succeeded but his achievement didn't last long for he was thrown back against the rough wall by a black, goopy tentacle. He gasped for air as his legs thrashed around looking for solid ground. The tentacle dropped him and he fell to the cold, stone ground catching his breath.

"As I said, you're lucky to get out of this alive," the goopy skeleton said, kneeling over the Smaller panting skeleton. Ds let out a low growl but didn't protest any more than that.

"Horror, take him outside the castle," the goopy skeleton commanded, gesturing to a skeleton with a hole pierced through his skull. Horror nodded and roughly grabbed Ds's shoulder and lead him away.

"I won't let her die to you!" Ds managed to yell out before he was out of earshot of the other. The Goopy skeleton let out an amused chuckle then made his way towards the living room, there he saw Killer messing around with a small black skeleton.  

"What is this?" he asked sternly. Killer lifted his gaze towards the goopy skeleton, then back to the black skeleton. 

"This thing made its own body somehow," Killer spoke as he raised a small, sharp knife at the small baby skeleton. The baby skeleton bit the knife then retracted, hissing out in pain, a clear gash shown on its lower jaw. After a few seconds, the jaw reformed as if it near happened and the baby skeleton stopped its mini tantrum. The goopy skeleton let out a low growl at this sight.

"Well if we can't kill her, find a use for her," He grumbled. Horror walked in, the hooded skeleton close behind.

"If we're keeping it, Can we name her?" the hooded skeleton asked.

"Fine, if that's what you idiots want, just as long as you find a fkn use for her," the goopy skeleton stated firmly before swiftly exiting the dark, dusty room. The three skeletons looked at each other, smirking mischievously. 

"What's a good name to use that would trigger the boss," Horror spoke first.

"How about nightlight?" the hooded skeleton asked.

"Nah, it doesn't suit her. How about sprinkle?" horror replied.

"N o, get your own names, I'd say... Insanity?" The hooded skeleton snapped.

"Jeez, you're terrible at names Dust, I think Kat suits her better," Horror said.

"Says you! She doesn't even look like a cat!" Dust responded.

"If that's the case I'm going to show you what your name is supposed to mean!" Horror yelled, drawing out a blood-stained ax. Dust summoned two blasters but before the intense battle could begin in the candlelit room, they got interrupted by Killer.

"Galexy..." he muttered. Dust and Horror lowered their weapons and turned their heads towards their fellow companion.

"What?" Horror asked, confused.

"We want a name that could trigger boss right? Plus she kinda looks like a galexy," Killer remarked. Horror and Dust examined the small black skeleton for a second. She had patches of dark purple and dark cyan covering random places on her body while tiny white dots covered her shoulders, arms, and even face. They looked at each other then back at the child, Dust breaking the silence first.

"Alright,

.

.

.

.

.

.

Galexy it is."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Children ages-

Crescent-7 yrs

Tenpatch-4 yrs

Galexy-1 day

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Art by Adash Wolfie/Me)

(Galexy is owned by me, all other characters are not)

'God this took forever-'          -Adash