Resturant

Everyone got settled in and met in the Cherry's hotel room, since it was bigger. "So, what do we do first?" Shadow asked. "Well it's almost lunch, so how about we eat?" Miya suggested.

"Yeah I can cook." Joe said. "But Dad, I want uh I really don't know.." Miya lost his train of thought. "Let's just see what's in the area." Cherry sighed.

They ended up going to one of those diners that aren't too fancy and have milkshakes and hamburgers.

Reki and Langa sat in a booth behind the others, but they didn't mind. "Uh Reki?" Langa asked.

Reki looked up, still having a straw in a mouth from his soda. "W-why was your head on my shoulder?" He blushed. "It wasn't, your head was on mine." Langa blushed even more. "It was..?" Reki nodded.

"Sorry."

"It's fine, we were up all night talking, so we were both tired." He reached his hand across the table to hold Langa's hand when the waitress came up asked for their order. Reki pulled his hand back. Flustered, he said his order.

The group ate and went back to the hotel to just relax. The two boys lay in Reki's bed, watching t.v til they fell asleep.

~~~~~~
Sorry about the chapters being short! I feel like I'm not giving renga which is probably correct- but next chapter, It'll probably have more fluff.