Part 1

This is the outer banks..

I was hanging out with my boyfriend Rafe watching tv with him until his sister, Sarah came barging in.

"Tell rose im leaving when she comes home" She said to him

"Ugh, you arent going out with those shitty pogues again arent you? Your a kook Sarah." Rafe yells at her before she slams his door.

"Rafe, maybe you should just understand shes a pogue. Kiara was a kook but is a pogue." I say to him trying to calm him down.

"She should have just stayed with Topper. Not John B. Him and his friends tried to kill Top." He says back.

You ignore it and keep watching TV.

*LATER*

You go out on your bike and see Sarah.

"Hey Sarah! Its y/n!" You shout to her in a cheerful tone.

"Oh uh hi?" She says.

You walk over to her and her friends. "Watcha guys up to?" You ask.

"Nothing. If you could leave and just go back to Rafe that would be nice thanks."

" Wow dont need to be so rude." You look up at her.

"Sooo for real what are you doing." You lift up your sunglasses and put them on your head.

"We were actually just about to go on the boat." Kiara says.

"Ooo! Can I join? Im soo bored." You whine.

"No. You arent coming with us. Please just go the fuck away!" Sarah shouts at you and points at your bike.

"Nope. Not leaving. Im going with you guys."

"Whatever she can come." John B says.

You all walk over to the boat and hop on. You take a seat and John B starts to drive the boat.

"So where are we going?" You ask.

"Were just going for fun." Kiara says.

"Mk!" You sit beside Jj and talk to him.

"So! How are you? Its been like forever since we have actually talked." You look at him in the eyes.

"Not to bad. Just so much has gone on." He answers you.

"I totally get it." You smile at him.

"So.. Are you still dating Rafe..?" He looks down at his hands.

"Why do you wanna knoww?" You tease him and giggle. "Im just joking, yes im still dating him. Why did you want to know though?"

"Just a question!" He looks at you.

You grab your bag and take something out of it. You grab Jj's hand and pull him over to a little table on the boat.

"What are we doin?.." He slightly laughs.

You put a small bag of cocaine on the table and make a line.

"Ah, I cant Y/N im sorry." He says to you.

"Oh come on! Dont be such a baby!! Just do it." You laugh.

"Alright! Alright!" He sees Kiara looking at him with a frown. Jj ignores it and snorts the cocaine. "Augh-" He coughs.

"You alright big boy? Did ya take to much?" You pat him on the back.

"N-no im fine." He looks back at Kiara. "I should probably go back with Pope and Kie.

He walks away and sits back down with them.

**Jj's POV**

"What the fuck Jj! Why would you do that? We are just trying to have a fun boat trip but you decide to get high!" She yells at you.

"Oh calm down Kie.. Im fineeee!" He laughs.

She walks away.

** Back to your pov **

"Oh hi Kie!" You say as she walks towards you.

She slaps hard on your face. "What the hell, Y/N. You are a loser. No wonder Sarah didnt want you to come." Jj walks back over to you and grabs Kiara.

"Dont you dare touch her." Jj says to Kiara.

We head back for shore and I go home.