1

Kania pov

    I was scrolling through Instagram then i saw i got a text from Yazmine in the group texts. " Hey Hoes!! block party tonight @9 on 2nd st. betta see yall there 💕." 

i groaned and looked at my phone and it was already 7:30. 

I hurried into the bathroom and played my shower playlist (that consisted of all sofaygo songs) and controlling started playing.

 i showered got dressed and put on makeup. i went with a very simple outfit,

 i went with a very simple outfit,

(this what she wore)

@ 9:30 

i turn the corner from my house and could already hear people yelling and having a good time as i walk in. i see Yazmine and Veora and run to them exchanging hi's and you look good's .

a few hours later @12am

they start playing sofaygo so you know im about to be screaming at the top of my lungs 😏  

Veora Yazmine and I are singing late night to each other when  we hear someone behind us say "damn you guys are good"

Yazmine's POV 

we all turned around and there we saw Sofaygo & jordan lavells.

 i looked over at kania to see her face so red she looked like a red balloon.

we introduced ourselves to them and veora  pretty much hit it off with jordan and i kinda did my own thing. 

Back to Kania's POV

yazmine and veora left me all alone with SOFAYGO. FUCKING SOFAYGO!!

i could kill them right now.

we smoked and talked for a few hours and by now its already 3 am

"im gonna dip. you want me to drop you off home?" he said

"yeah im too high  to walk  back' i said and we laughed

He brings me home and we exchange instagrams and i go inside and get ready for bed.

Sofaygo's POV

i dropped off nia and drove to my apartment. once i got in i got into the shower and all i could think about was nia. she's a cool and carefree person and she just makes me wanna be around her more often. my phone started ringing so i got out and answered it. 

"wassup"~ sofaygo

"were you wit a girl??"~ paetra

to be continued...

hiii guys im a new author and this is my first book let me know how i did :)))

ill be taking suggestions from you guys so feel free to drop sum and get this to atleast 15 votes   the next chapters  will be around 600-700 words just to start so stay tunedd ;)