The Party

There was the biggest school party of the year. The kid named Jack was hosting it. It was in the begging of Spring. There was 2 people named Josie and Laila they both where besties. They where both planning on going to the party. It was there first party they have been to in 3 years. They both got dressed up all cute and got in an Uber to go to the party. On the way Josie complained Laila of how cute her dress was. Laila complained Josie saying her makeup was adorable. And when they get to the party they go over to there  other friends and have a couple shots. They have a good rest of the night with there friends and had a couple more drinks and shots. They say goodbye to there friends and order a Uber to Laila's house. Laila says "How do I look in a lingerie you for Jack who hosted the party". And Josie reply's and says ''Oh ya I totally forgot about Jack coming over to your house  after the party, Maybe he got stuck up with trying to get people out of his house so he can leave". And Laila says " Ya I know you want some of this let's just do it while we wait for Jack". And Josie answers Laila saying " You know what I don't care really ill do anything". And Josie realizes what Laila wants. So they start of by putting lube on there fingers and start putting it up there vagina Laila put's it up Josie's and Josie puts it up Laila's. And they  stop in there tracks they think there being watched...