Chapter Two

Sorry for the super late chapter. My mental health had not been good at all and I've been hella lazy. So sorry. I won't abandon this story without telling you. I am so sorry as I'm sure many if you thought so. Hopefully I can have the energy to reutne AND do art to go along with.

I look up at Laxus, his eyes full of fiery and insatiable lust which was only fueled by what I'm sure was a terrified look on my face. A hard slap from his cock on my cheek makes me yelp and fire dances in his eyes. He's loving this.

"Come on," he demands as he lifts me without effort and carries me into his room and tosses me onto his bed. Before I can react, he's on top of me, pinning both my hands to the headboard with one had while the other cradles the back of my head as he shoves his tongue down my throat.

A whimper escapes me as tears begin to flow downy face. Laxus pulls back, a look of concern on his face that I have never seen before "Is this okay? I thought we were having fun?" I don't answer. I don't have to. My shaking and crying are enough. "Is... Is this your first time with a guy?" Laxus asks. I nod and he immediately gets off me. "I'm so sorry Natsu... I thought... I thought since... I'm so sorry, Natsu..."

He doesn't need to apologize. His reaction was enough to convince me meant no harm. Despite that, I know I'm not ready for this. For what laxus likes. I know I could not please him as I am. He knows this too.

"I'm sorry, Natsu." He says again, his eyes averting mine and full of shame.

I pull his face so that his eyes meet mine, "I am not really, but Laxus... No one has ever made me feel this way..."

Without another word, I gently push him off me and walk out of the room and make my way out of the building and towards my house. My heart beats dramatically as my kind races, imagining all the possible things that might have happened but didn't  I can't help but kick myself, yet I feel grateful. I'm not ready. But I can't wait to be.

I changed directions and head towards a specific ice mages place. He should know what to do. He's done it before. He'll surely have answers about what I should do....