6.

Raavi heard a horn. Dev was here! Raavi had kept her clothes casual and she tore a jeans with a sleeveless top. She had charged her phone upto 100% and she planned to click at least a hundred photos with Dev and send them all to Shiva. He was becoming too much! He would be so, so mad. It was a treat to watch. He needed to realise she and Dev were meant to be, and that he couldn't give her orders. Raavi checked her hair one last time in the mirror and rushed down.

Dev was waiting for her on his scooter, but so a was Shiva, on his bike. Raavi's eyebrows immediately furrowed looking at Shiva. He was smirking at her. Why was he here? He gave her an over-sweet fake smile. Raavi glared at him in return.

"Shiva ne kaha woh bhi chalega humare saath." Dev said.

Raavi had the urge to hit Dev right then. Why did he have to be so thick-headed? His brother was the ultimate villain in their love story. Who brings a villain when the hero heroine plan on going on a date? This is why he agreed so easily last night. He planned on ruining their date.

"Ab Dev ne itne pyaar se mujhe invite kiya toh aana para." Shiva smiled.

Raavi went and sat behind Dev. She saw Shiva's smile disappear, so to annoy him further, she grabbed onto Dev's shoulders, and smirked at Shiva. Dev was completely clueless as to what was going on so he rode away. Shiva followed him. It was a long ride. Raavi and Dev had decided to go to a lake which was quite far from the city. She saw Shiva glancing her way, and she was scared he might get into an accident if he kept staring at her so much. So she left Dev's shoulders to save Shiva. He stopped glaring at her and concentrated on the road instead.

When they finally reached, Raavi got down and looked at the beautiful scene in front of her. It was a beautiful lake with lush greenery around. Raavi took Dev's hand, enraging Shiva, and began walking. Shiva was no less. He came between, forcing Dev to leave her hand. A few seconds later, Raavi found his fingers entwined with her. Her heart skipped a beat. It was such a romantic thing, but Shiva and romance didn't go together.

"Boating kare?" Dev asked.

Raavi agreed. They hired a boat, and got in. Shiva and Dev started paddling and Raavi took in the soft wind that was blowing her hair. It was romantic and the weather was nice. Only problem was someone here was being a third wheel. She glared at him, but he was too busy paddling. Dev was busy in his phone. Both of them idiots!

"Dev iske baad ice-cream khayenge!" She said sweetly.

"Mujhe actually thoda sa kaam hai. Yaha hotel ke manager se milna hai. Shiva tumhe ice-cream khilayega."

Raavi wanted to throw Dev off the boat. He was being an idiot, defeating her very purpose of coming here with him. She saw the smile on Shiva's face. He thought he was winning. Raavi took out her phone and started clicking selfies with Dev. Shiva rolled his eyes.

"Shiva tu photo kheench de na humari." Raavi said. "Selfie mein main itni achhi nahi aati."

"Chipkali chipkali hi dikhegi, chahe selfie ho ya kuch bhi ho." Shiva said.

Raavi glared at him so he took the phone and clicked their photos. Raavi gave several poses. Shiva looked annoyed and he handed her phone back before she could ask him to click more. Raavi opened her gallery and saw her photos. That idiot had completely cropped out Dev and only clicked her pictures. She looked beautiful, but that was besides the point. How dare he crop out Dev?

"Iske baad apni official couple picture click karte hai."

Raavi blushed at Shiva's text. She quickly kept her phone away and focused on nature instead. The scenery was beautiful, but she couldn't enjoy it because of Shiva. He was still on about them being husband and wife. Did he really believe that? Or was he just annoying her? She didn't know why but it affected her when he called her his wife.

When their boat ride was over, Dev went for his meeting, leaving Shiva and Raavi alone. Just as he left, Shiva took her hand in his and began walking. He took her to the ice cream stall and bought her her favourite ice cream. She tried to annoy him by asking for more things, but he bought her everything she wanted and Raavi was stunned. What was he trying to do? Why was he being so nice? She asked him to click more pictures of her and he did that too. Raavi was at her wit's end. How to annoy this guy?

"Tu mujhe irritate kar raha hai!" Raavi said.

"Kaha? Ice-cream, chocolate, cold drink, frooty, sab toh diya. Aur kya chahiye?" He asked.

"Matlab tu yeh achhi banni ki acting chod de."

"Achha pati hu. Koi acting nahi hai."

"Shiva tu khud ko mera pati mat bula!" Raavi said. "Humari koi shaadi nahi hui hain!"

Shiva pulled Raavi closer and Raavi looked around shocking. What if somebody saw them? What if Dev came back? Shiva tucked her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead. Raavi clutched his shirt. His other hand held hers and he brought it to his lips and kissed it.

"Next week karwa chauth hai. Bhabhi se rasam puch ke vrat rakhna." Shiva said.

Raavi almost nodded then she realised what she was doing. She put some distance between them and took a deep breath. He was making her crazy. She took a minute to get angry again.

"Vrat? Tere liye? Please! Main Somnath ki sabse beautiful ladki tujhe pati maanungi? Literally koi bhi dusra ladka hota toh main maan leti par tu, jaahil, gawar, kiraane ki dukaan mera pati nahi ho sakta!"

Raavi suddenly realised what she said. She saw Shiva's expression change and realised she had hurt him. She really didn't mean it. Raavi got tears in her eyes and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry. Mera woh matlab nahi tha. Main bas naraz ho gayi thi. I'm so so sorry Shiva."

Shiva didn't hug her back. So she cupped his check and said said sorry one more time. "I really didn't mean it Shiva. I'm sorry!"

Raavi could still see his hurt expression so she stood on her toes and kissed him on the cheek. Shiva was surprised, but she could see the small tug on his lips. She kissed him on the other cheek and this time he really smiled. His arms went around her waist and she kissed him again, wrapping her arms around him.

"Vrat rakhegi na phir?"

Raavi gasped and pushed him off. He had almost tricked her. And what was she doing? Who kissed their devar like that? They literally just behaved like lovers. Raavi blushed and was saved from answering his question when Dev came back. They had lunch together and went home.