Chapter 51: Reckoning

Michael's POV:

I opened my eyes slowly, feeling my head hurt. I turned from side to side in bed, searching for my woman's body. But there was only emptiness. I grumbled some gibberish words as soon as my eyes met the clarity coming from the window. Where is Natalie? Jesus Christ. I sat up in bed, rubbing my eyes lightly.

Yesterday night had been more excited than usual. I didn't remember much, but I knew that among all the drunk I was better. I only had Rydel's help who by the way was the only one still sober, to help me hold all those women. God!

*Flashback*

"What were you doing?" Laura asked as soon as she laid eyes on the four of us. She had stayed at the table with Rydel and Prince, who now were having a chat.

Camila let out a loud and amused laugh, the effects of alcohol made themselves present in the woman.

"You don't even want to know."
Laura widened her eyes and opened her mouth.

"Group sex? And you didn't call me?" She said excitedly and somewhat drunk. Natalie had already told me about Laura's sexual appette.

"Oh God, no!" I exclaimed.

"Not even to share, huh." Prince turned to speak. "I miss you, Natalie." He completed winking at my girlfriend.

I stared at the man in a serious way. The damn businessman always made sure to hit on my woman. All to provoke me, and I as always, couldn't control myself.

"Can you shut up?" I exclaimed angrily.

"Michael... stay calm." Natalie whispered to me.

"He provokes me." I huffed angrily. Natalie opened a sly smile and turned to face me, making me stare into her so intense green eyes.

"I'm yours, I proved that to you, didn't I?" I opened a relaxed smile and kissed her lips real slow.

"Let's leave?" Natalie whispered.

"Yes, let's go, baby."

"No, no, no! Let's drink!" Camila said raising her glass up high.

And we drank, a lot. To the point of not standing upright. It had been long years since I didn't go out like this and enjoyed myself so much.

I got out of bed slowly and went towards the bathroom. At every step towards the room, I could hear the sound of the shower. I let out a soft laugh and as soon as I opened the
door I could see the wonderful body of my girlfriend. she was focused on the hot shower. The water steam made the glasses of the shower box become slightly blurred. But I easily could see her beautiful curves.

"Nice view." I said. Natalie in a jolt turned towards me.

"Jesus! You scared me." She exclaimed scared.

I smiled and walked over, opening the shower box, to then stare at her clearly.

"Not Jesus, baby. It's Michael." I joked, stealing a kiss from her lips.

Natalie frowned and faked a laugh. She was simply wonderful, completely naked with her hair tied in a sloppy bun, letting the thin strands of hair get wet.
Would she always be so sexy like this?

"Can I shower with you?" I asked mischievously.

Natalie bit her lip and smiled, turning her back to me. Showing the beautiful volume of her ass.

"Nope, I'm already finishing. And we have commitments at Jackson's Industry."

I made a face at her, but didn't insist. I was fucking hangover from last night, so I wouldn't insist.