Threesome

This is my first time writing a threesome story. Hope you like it.

Characters

Ace- stud with short black hair. 5'10. Single. 18 years old. Wears all black. Dominate. Has a crush on Andrea and Azima.

Andrea- fem. Submissive. 29 years old. Has a crush on Ace and Azima. Wears black and purple. Long purple hair. 5'6. Is a step mom to Ace

Azima- has a crush on Ace and Andrea.  24 years old. Stem(both stud and fem). Loves the color blood red. Switch(both dominate and submissive.)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Aces pov

Its been a week since I've graduated high school. My step mom Andrea has been there for me since my ex girlfriend dumped me for some dude she said was just a friend. Azima has been my best friend since we met at the club. They were the first people I told when I came out as lesbian. For a while I couldnt figure out why they both were distant when I was in a relationship or why they never worked out for me. Thats when I found out Azima and Andrea both liked me.

Andrea would always wear lingerie around us and when I caught Azima masterbating moaning our names. Azima is my best friend. I met her when my ex dumped me and i went to the bar. At the time i wasnt looking for a relationship or a fuckbuddy, just someone to listen to me rant and be a friend. Ever since then she's been there for me.

When i caught Azima masterbating i didn't let her know i was there. She stays the night all the time. Hell she practically lives here. What i didnt know was that my step mom liked her as well as me. I figured thats why she always becomes distant when im in a new relationship.

Andrea's pov

Its been a week since Ace graduated high school. I was there for her when her bitch ass ex-girlfriend broke up with het for some dude Ace claimed was some friend. I myself has taken this time to show off my new lacey lingerie. To me its obivious that i love my step daughter. But not in a way a step mom should. I fell for her the day i laid my eyes on her. With her short black hair and muscular body. If i didnt know any better i wouldve sworn up and down that she was a guy. Anyway, about two days after the break up Ace brought home a chick. Her name is Azima. I mean this when i say it but Damn.... This girl is fine and handsome. I mean she can dress like a guy and a girl. Suit and dresses. At first i thought they were together byt then Ace told me she's just a friend. At first i didnt believe then when they were on the phone, Azima asked if i was gonna be home. Thats when i started to wear my lingerie and caught Azima checking me out.

Azima's pov

I met Ace at a bar i dont remember what it was called, but anyway Ace told me about someone who left her for some dude. I felt bad for her and lowkey wanted to fuck her. I didnt and we became great friends. When she brought me to her house i met her step mom. My first thought was that i was eating her out while ace abused my pussy with a strap on. Hell even thinking about it is turning me on.

No ones pov

Ace and azima was in the living room watching some random movie. Ace thought about Azima riding her strap while Andrea sat on her face. With that in thought Ace but her lip and acted like she wasnt getting turned on by a thought. Meanwhile Azima was on the couch thinking about Andrea. Kissing her caressing her body as ace does to her as they all begin moaning.

Both Ace and Azima were squirming in their seats desperate for each others touch but didnt do anything. Andrea walks into the living room naked and sneakily tells Azima to go to the room while she gets Ace.

As Ace is watching tv she doesnt notice that andrea is siting behind her. 'i want you to tease me, fuck me, abuse my pussy, use me, call me names. I want you Ace. My pussy needs you.' Andrea whispered in her ear.

Andrea ran upstairs knowing Ace is gonna be up there in a few.

Shocked. Ace was very turned on now. Those words replaying in her mind. Without thought she stripped off all her clothes and went upstairs to meet andrea in her room. Meanwhile in the room, Azima and Andrea was making out both naked moaning waiting for Ace. They started to touch eachother. Andrea ran her hand up and down careful not to touch her clit where she needed it most. Azima was a moaning mess. They didnt notice that Ace walked in and watched both women pleasing one another.

She creeped on the bed with toys in her hand. She went right behind Andrea and caressed her body while kissing her neck. "Didnt know it was this bad princess. Dont worry youll both be my whores. You want me to play with you and abuse that pussy?" Andrea moaned. 'Y-y-yes daddy. I want to beg for more.' She whimpered. Ace lent down to Azima. "If you wanted me and my mom to fuck you all you had to do was say so babygirl. However both of yall are my whores now. What is it that you want from daddy?' Ace whispered in her ear. I want you and mommy to fuck me, use me, play with me til i cant take no more. Azima whined as she was desparate for theor touch.

They were all into bdsm. Azima loved being tied up and choked. Andrea loved being hurt and whipped and choked and slapped and degraded. Ace is a sadist. She loved whipping who she was fucking. Ace owns cuffs, whips and paddles.

'I want you to cuff Azima to the bed and abuse her pussy till shes screaming.' Ace told Andrea.

Andrea done what she was told. Ace stayed on the corner of the bed pleasing herself watching them.

Andrea's pov

I took the cuffs and cuffed Azima to the bed and began her work.

I started making out with her. I won as I was dominant to Azima but a submissive to Ace. I trailed kisses to her neck and sucked and bit all on one side. I then moved down to her boobs. Sucking one while playing with the other one with my free hand. Azima was already a moaning mess. Ace loved the sounds she was making. I then licked down her stomach to her pussy and licked once up. Oh fuck. Azima moaned. Back arching off the bed tugging at the cuffs. I teased her pussy by licking everywhere but her clit. Please. Please mommy. Mommy please give me more. Abuse my pussy. Use me as a fuck toy. Please i need more. She begged me. It turned me on more. I teased her some more before giving her what she wanted.

After i was done teasing her i went full force sucking and licking on her clit. OH FUCK MOMMY! She screamed. I put my hands on her hips to hold her down. She couldnt keep still. I could tell by the sounds shes making and her body moving that shes close. As i was sucking on her clit i grabbed a vibrator and turned it on full blast and shoved it in her pussy. Shit mommy harder, faster. More mommy more! She screamed. I did just that I moved the vibrator in and out of her fast and sucked on her clit harder. I felt her orgasm. I took out the toy and stuck my tongue inside her and drank up every last drop. After i was done i sat up and positioned myself over her and started to grind when she asked me to choke her. Mommy choke me please. I did as she asked and wrapped my hand around her throat. I grinded our wet pussies together moaning as i choked her. I felt myself about to orgasm but before i could i motioned Ace over to us.

To be continued