AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hullo there dear reader~! I hope you are all well and safe this year.

So first things first. I do not own the characters as they belong to MXTX and their's only.

Second. The only thing I DO own is the plot.

Third, this story is a self-indulgence of mine and I don't have a beta. So please no flames in the comments.

And lastly, this would be mostly MingXian ship as stated in my title and so, it is my endgame. HOWEVER, please do not assume that our dearest Lan prince, Lan Wangji, would be set aside cruely for another *this is just my dramatic-ness showing up* because I certainly assure you that is not the case.

Since this is a Fanfiction
I...kind of have to take away the romantic title from WangXian for a bit. Just in this and in my one another story... I apologize for this, canon shippers of WangXian.

BUT, Since even with or without the romantic part of their relationship, they still have their strong bond. Thus, I may not write them as my main couple in this story, but I would also write them as my secondary strong bond couple that... I will show by next chapters hehe.

I will certainly try my best to check my grammars, spellings and an occasional edits in some situations in each, or some, chapters.

I hope you all like this for those who ships the same ship and if not, well, that's also ok.

Stay safe everyone ^v^!!