On Call

Skylar Moir

Adonis Ioir

Adonis Ioir

Skylar's POV

Skylar's POV

"Ok I'm back" I said sitting down on my bed. I glanced at my laptop checking to see if Adonis was still on the video call, I smiled seeing how he had his head layed back against his pillow. I think he's asleep.

I picked up my phone and started scrolling through Instagram. I heard an odd sound from my laptop. I glanced at my laptop seeing Adonis biting his lip. He must be having a bad dream.

"F-fuuuuck" I heard Adonis whimper out as his head dug further back into his pillow.

I-is he doing what I think he's doing...

I looked away from the screen my face red as can be.

"Addy" I said and his face went bright red. His eyes shooting open.

"I-I-im so sorry, I just couldnt stop myself" He said his voice quivering.

I gathered up all my confidence looking back at the screen "You can continue" I said fearing what he was gonna say.

He said nothing, I sighed in defeat biting my lip in embarrassment.

I was about to end the call out of embarrassment but he let out a whimper in pleasure. I looked at the screen his expressions contorting in pleasure. I felt myself slowly getting hard, my member twitching in my pants. Why did I even tell him to continue, I'm not even gay, and why the fuck am I hard right now.

The sound of his panting breath getting more erotic every time.

"Cum-cumming" He groaned out.

"Fuck that's hot" I whispered to myself, it seems I didn't whisper quiet enough cause he looked at me with a mischievous smirk.

"You like that" He said and I nodded knowing that if I spoke my speech would be very stuttered. "Be a good boy and put the laptop infront of you" He said and I did as told.

He moved his laptop so I could see his whole body, the only thing covering his member was his hand. He wasnt wearing anything, I've seen him naked before but that was by accident and I've never really tried to focus on it.

"Take off your boxers" He said.

"W-what" I said confused.

"Don't make say it twice" He said in a stern voice. I nodded standing up barely in view of the camera. I slipped my boxers down sitting on my bed on my knees using my sweat shirt to cover myself. "Its no use covering yourself, I can clearly see your dick buldging through your sweatshirt" he said teasingly. I tried to think of something to say back to embarrass him but nothing came to mind.

I glanced over him once more, I've never wanted to see someone's member so bad before, or ever.

"Spread your legs" He said cheekily. As I hesitantly spread my legs my sweatshirt started lifting. "Now take your sweatshirt off"

I glanced away feeling selfconscious of my self bit decided to do it any way. It's not like he hasnt seen me naked so he already knows what he's getting. I slipped my sweatshirt off trying to cover myself to the best of my abilities.

Adonis's POV

The way his hands attempted to cover himself was so fucking cute. His tiny frail hands covering his hard member.

"Pleasure yourself" I said. He looked a bit nervous but who wouldn't.

"O-ok" He stuttered out. He slowly started stroking his member his hands shaking a bit. He used his thumb to tease his tip. "Fuck~" He moaned out as he leaned his head back.

I smiled to myself slowly starting to jerk myself off. His chick was already leaking precum.

"Touch your chest" I said keeping my eyes trained on him as he reached towards his right side of his chest and squeezing lightly. I smiled whilst jerking off faster. It was getting harder for me to stay still.

He brushed his finger tips against his nipple by mistake and let out a shaky tender moan. He started pressing and rubbing his nipple.

He wrapped his hand around his member jerking it up and down.

His legs started shaking as he struggled to keep them spread due to the overstimulation.

"P-please, daddy, can I cum" He said not even paying attention to what he had just says.

"Daddy?" I questioned teasing him lightly.

He slowed down but didnt stop.

"Beg for daddy and I'll consider it" I said watching as he tried to speak but all that came out were moans.

"Plea-ngh~please daddy. L-fuck~let me cum fo-...let me cum for your cock daddy. Please~" Skylar struggled to get out.

His hips kept bucking and he was having trouble sitting.

"Cum for daddy" I said watching as thick cum shot out of him as a loud moan came out of him as well.
Not even a second later I came.

************************************************************************************************************
I hope you liked it, I know its short but i dont give a fuck. Also umm like I told u before I only post when I'm horny or bored or both so I dont know when I'll be posting the next chapter. And sorry for taking so l ok ng to post this one lol. If you have any suggestions or ideas for da book than either comment on here or dm me my ig is artist._.city

-Azaria
-903