Chapter Five

(A/N) So uh, long time no write. I'm not gonna bother with a long boring explanation as to why I suddenly disappeared off the face of the Earth or anything, but yeah.. Glad to be back ^.^

Writing on the app so I'm so sorry for any auto correct mistakes or anything cx
~
Zayn froze, staring at Liam. "What do you mean?" He asked tensely. He glances over Liam's shoulder into the house, seeing Harry staring at them nervously through the window. He watched as the curly haired teen chews his lip harshly, a bad habit Zayn had worked tirelessly to get him to stop. Of course, Zayn had a pretty good idea what Liam meant, but he figured maybe playing dumb would change Liam's mind.

Liam glances at the ground. "I just..." He sighs, trying to figure out how to word it. "I love him to death, and I feel like there's things he isn't telling me and that kills me. I need to know, I want to help him." He pauses, exhaling stressfully. "I mean, today there was blood on his sleeve and I just." He chokes up, meeting Zayn's eyes. "I need to know what's going on."

Zayn clenches his jaw in indecision, unsure what he's meant to do in this situation. He knew Liam was asking out of pure love and care for Harry, but Harry had trusted him with the information he'd been told. He blinks slowly, apologetically. Eventually he makes a decision, pulling out a pen and grabbing Liam's arm. He scribbles his number. "Just..." He sighs. "Try to talk to Harry about it okay? It isn't my place... Text me if you need to, alright?" He releases Liam's arm. "Please, be careful with him." Zayn adds, as if it's needed, as if Liam didn't treat Harry like his own life depended on the boy's happiness.

Liam sighs and nods, muttering a quiet "Thanks." Before turning back towards the house. He sees his boyfriend standing in the window, looking at though he expected to be attacked any second. He gives him a wide, half fake smile, making his way towards the house. He enters, shutting the door behind him and making his way over to where Harry was still standing at the window.

As Liam approaches, Harry smiles. He pulls him into a gentle hug, before separating. "Wanna go upstairs?" He asks, before hesitantly slipping off his shoes, looking at Liam the whole time for confirmation.

Liam nods, grabbing Harry's hand. "As long as we can cuddle." He smiles, pulling the fragile boy towards the steps and up into his bedroom, while ignoring the sinking feeling in his stomach.

As Zayn walks away from the house and the image of lines up Harry's arm flashes through his mind he can't help but wonder; had he done the right thing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis paces his bedroom, sighing loudly. He hears his sisters goofing around in the hall, but pays them no attention. He decides to pass the time on twitter, scrolling the screen to go threw his timeline. A certain photo catches his eye, and he clicks to enlarge it. It's a photo of one of his friends from the local private school, and in it are a few other people. One of the mentioned people makes his crease his brow, and he clicks, knowing it's familiar but not knowing how. He reads the description. "Liam. Last name is Payne, though I'm quite harmless I swear. Infatuated with my love, Hazza." The header is a photo of him kissing a mop of curly brown hair, though the owner of the curls has their face hidden. It all clicks into place, and Louis groans. It was that fas Harry's boyfriend. He closes the app angrily, tossing his phone away and grabbing his homework grumpily. "Infatuated with my love, Hazza." He mocks in a high pitched voice. "Stupid fag." He grabs his laptop, attempting to do some homework before a message pops up.

SexyLeprechaun69: "You up for a party tonight? There's gonna be girls."

Louis sighs, thinking. Yes, he decided. He was up for a party. Anything to get those green eyes and curls off his mind.

(A/N) I'm sorry it's so terrible, and so short. This is basically just a filler chapter since I'm just getting back in the swing of writing. I'm gonna try to improve as this goes on.