The elevator ✅

Hey guys this is senorita again .

Thanks to all who read and voted and commented on my previous stories .

I really got huge response for "roommate to soulmate " story .

Thank you all . This is a small story that striked in my mind .

So happy reading ....

"Hell with this shopping !! "Pragya muttered under her breath and cursed her best friend who asked her to buy a pair of dress for tonight party.

"She knows I hate shopping then why the hell she asked it do so ?!! It's her boyfriend's party not mine !! . "Pragya was continuously scolding her friend in her mind while her phone rang .

It's her friend . She attend the call by holding her shopping bags in one hand .

" I know you're curing me . I am continuously coughing . So stop it baby . I also know you will be finished shopping by now . So be a good girl and wear it and come for the party tonight . The dress is not for me but it's for you. Okay love you byee... " Her friend said in one breath and cuts the call before Pragya would shout .

"What the hell !!" Pragya shouted and again dialed her number but to her bad luck it is switched off .

She murmured and walked towards the elevator and pressed the button .

The elevator door opened and she got in .

She pressed the button and the door was about to close but a person's leg stopped it .

She frowned and saw an handsome man ,looking at his mobile walking inside the elevator and pressed the button. His face seemed familiar to her .

She jerked up while she saw his face clearly .

Omg !! It's Abhishek !!

Her first crush !! Her first love !!

Pragya quickly moved to the end of the elevator with her mobile and bags leaving space between them .

"Haan tanu . Just 5 mins I will be there!!" She heard his voice who is speaking on the phone.

Her eyes got moistened hearing tanu's name from his mouth .

She furiously wiped her tears and hears her mobile ringing .

The caller id flashes bulbul .

She takes her phone and hears her sister's shouting.

"Where are you di ?!! I am waiting for you, for  the past one hour !! If you're not going to come in 10 mins I will tell mom !! ." Bulbul Shouted without letting Pragya speak .

Why all the people don't let me talk !! Pragya thought irked !

Abhi curiously looks at her as bulbul's shout was loud for him to hear everything.

Pragya  sees him watching her , she ignored him and continued talking on the phone .

Once making bulbul calm down she cuts the call and puts in her purse .

When Abhi was about to ask something ...

Sudden jerk !!! And the light goes off .

Pragya clutched the handle with panicked filled
Face and abhi too clutched the other side
Handle .

"What's going on ?!! " Pragya asked with a scared voice .

"Relax .. it might be a power failure " abhi tells in a calm voice to not to get her scared .

One more time the lift shake making Pragya to fall on abhi .

He surrounds his hands around her waist and makes her head to rest on his shoulder .