Prologue

"Spare change?" A young girl asked, holding out a old rusty cup. "Get lost brat!" A shop owner yelled, chasing the girl off with a broom. The girl rounded the corner and sat down behind a dumpster, trying to catch her breath. "If this keeps up I'll be dead by the end of the week," she said, out loud. "Looks like you're not going to make it to the end of that week," a voice said, walking out of the shadows, with a gang of about five others. "Yo boss, I don't feel all that comfortable killing a kid. I heard that they give you da chair for that," one of them said. "Is that so, then why don't you join her then," their boss said, stabbing him in the side. The girl slowly sides behind the dumpster. "You think you can run little girl?" The boss said, pulling her out behind the dumpster. "HELP!" She yelled. "Now, this just won't do," a deep voice said. The girl looked up along with the gang. "It's one of dem turtles that da boss was talking about," one of them said. A large figure jumped down into the alleyway. "Get him," the boss said throwing the girl against the dumpster. She drifted in and out of unconsciousness.

Hello you beautiful reader. Thank you for read the first part of my book. And if you read my other tmnt books. Don't worry I'll work on them as well. Anyway enjoy

-Portgas_Sophia