The Date

Finally i have gotten out of the office, i immediately sent him a text, 'hey! works done, still on for tonight?' I knew he wouldn't reply straight away so i headed home to get ready for the date.

As i was doing my makeup i heard my phone buzz, it was him, 'Of course i am, see you soon!' I sent him my address and i was so so excited for the date. It was perfect, not only was i meeting the guy of my dreams i was finally seeing someone who my family would approve of, my life was finally falling into place.

As it got to 8o'clock he was right there outside of my house, i was so happy he didn't stand me up, i felt like a princess running out of my porch to greet him, 'I have the perfect place for us to go, and you look beautiful tonight darling.' I was so excited where were we going? 'Hold on, let me just lock the door and we can set off.' He had no idea the plans i had in store for tonight.

His car was quite old but i didn't mind, but there was a strong smell coming from the car, i chose to ignore it the entire time we were driving, he had picked us to go to an outdoor theatre and there was a picnic in his boot for us, he was so so sweet. I really thought i finally found the perfect man. 'You don't mind this do you? it's not childi-' i cut him off 'no, i love it it's so so sweet, thank you for bringing me here' I couldn't wait for this night, it had already felt like i had fallen in love with this man.

We had a blast all night talking through the whole movie, but then it was time to go, i wasn't ready to go, he couldn't go yet? I had fallen in love with him, how dare he leave me, did he not follow me this morning trying to find me, He's stalking me i know it, how else would he have found me this morning. No i couldn't let him leave. I asked him to show me where the toilets are and as we got there i picked up a stick and hit him as hard as i could on the back of the head. I waited for everyone to leave the theatre and i dragged him back to his car and put him in the backseat.

It didn't take me long to drive home, but the only issue was getting him inside, i had already set up his room, i'd done this all for him, he must be grateful after-all, does he not notice the amount i have done for him? I waited in the car to ensure no more late night dog walkers would pass, i was unsure of how long i had left of him being unconscious so i dragged him inside as quickly as possible and locked him in his room. I did this all for him after all.

Now he was mine. As it always should have been, why did it take so long to get him in my arms again? Why did it take so long for him to realise how perfect i am.