Chapter 11 - Adjustments

What do you do when you pork your maid on your desk?

Adapt.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Commander sitting there the next morning awkwardly filling out paperwork as he was catching up more and more as he was thinking about what happened the day before. What was Sheffield going to be like now that the two of them had steaming, wild, dirty monkey sex on the Commander desk?

As there was a knock on the door he raised his head as he was nervous. Not sure who it was going to be. "Come in." He called.

Sheffield walked in with the morning tea. "Morning Sir."

"Morning." He picked up his head nervously.

"Breakfast shall be here on the top of the hour. Any requests?" She walked over and put the tray down on a part of the desk that didn't have paperwork. Then proceeded to walk over to the desk and sit on his left leg. "Everything alright?"

"Fine. And you?" He answered her nervously.

"Tea is made, breakfast on the way, it looks clean, and now checking in on you. Even looks like you're processing yesterday. A woman has to be her best. Today you look dashing as always. But." Sheffield grabbed him by two sides of his tie. He gasped as the man thought he did something wrong. Thought she was going to smack him around. But alas, she just tightened it for him. "Much better."

"So, is everything cleared up?" He asked her as her hands came off of him while she still sat in his lap.

"If you have fully agreed that last night just wasn't a one-off then yes." She glared at him.

"It's not. You are beautiful and you're the kind of woman I wanted. It has nothing to do about me almost being 30. Nor the war. This is about me and you. You appreciate what I do and it is likewise on my end to you. Now I'm surprised that you think I am that man, but I will prove on what I can be. And you're welcome to stay in my apartment anytime."

She seemed surprised. "Aren't we moving awful fast?"

"I trust you if it's called for."

"Do you think we are, well-" She seemed very hesitant as if she didn't want to ask or lead on the question. But she is firm and knows what she wants.

"Yes and kept between us?" He proposed.

"Deal Sir." She smiled.

"Come on Sheffy, (FN) when it's me and you with moments like this. Commander, Sir, Mister, and everything else makes it seem so distant." He shook hishead.

"(FN)." She blushed. "Difficult. Very unusual for me."

"I can see. But if any maid here had a lover, what he be addressed as? Not Sir right?" He shrugged his shoulders and laughed. "I promise, our lives are only going to get better. I hope the war isn't racing on for too much longer. After that there is rebuilding this nation. And even though the paperwork will file in, I'll have time for me and you."

"Beg pardon?" Gasped Sheffield.

"I must do more than be at this desk and cater to men at the pub or golf course." He smiled and put a hand to her cheek. "We will make time for each other Sheffy. I promise you."

She smiled. "I'm holding a man at your position accountable to it."

"Indeed." He kissed her.

"Your mustache doesn't tickle. I'm glad."

"I'm clean." He winked at her.

"Shaven every day?"

"Every day." He nodded.

"I can tell. Nearly flawless. Almost military in itself. I shave at least every two days myself."

"And full body I take it since you don't wear knickers?" He winked again.

"Very good. Yes. A lady in my workplace knows to keep clean. One never knows when."

"Hold on..." He thought about something. "Yesterday was an idea you've had for a while?"

"Well I sort have," She turned away from him. "Had a dream. And my gown was wet when I woke up." Still blushing she turned back to him. "After that I realized what you were to me. A good man who is deserving of being a married man. Someone who should have noticed that years ago. Seeing that his hard work is accepted, appreciated, and acknowledged."

"You don't say." He kissed her and she slide off of his lap. "Don't get your skirt in a knot. I can't say knickers." Just chuckling as even Sheffy gave a little giggle.

"Cheeky man."

"Beg pardon? Might want to think that through." Cheeky. Yeah, sure. Nice going Sheffield.

"Naughty man." She corrected herself.

"Seems better. So. Off you go Love. Breakfast will be here soon." Commander patted her butt and she was off of his lap. "Catch with you later?"

"I hope so." Sheffield bowed in front of his desk. "Bye (FN). I hope to see you soon. Enjoy breakfast. Don't work too hard. Don't be afraid to have a man with power pull you out of the office for a while. I believe in you. As do others around here. Our relationship will improve. I'm not going anywhere. It is all up to you. And next time we do have relations, I do hope that it is in a bedroom. Yours preferably. That way we can freely love each other."

"I'll enjoy my morning and hope to see you at lunch. Or I'll spank you." He winked at her. "That's an order."

Sheffield giggled. "Yes Sir. Acknowledged. Anything else?"

"Misbehave too much and you might find yourself in sexy knickers." That grew a smirk to the both of them. "I wonder how that would work out."

"Different. Maybe in the bedroom I might dress sexy. You'll just have to wait. And wait long after the pancakes." She exited and both knew that either Belfast or Edinburgh were going to be coming in very shortly.

This was now changing what they once were. Before it was just being curious. Now it was dating on the fly with another rendezvous for sexy time. Things were starting to get settled for the Commander as he found himself in a comfortable place. But now, now he could have a little comfort. Although, the war was still raging on. There was still an attack on Germany. The ship sailed over and there were no shortage on brave armed troops. The climax was close.

Phrasing? Ish?...

~~~~~

And what happens to Commander if he's there all night?

-Rel