Switch: Annabel and Allan

Allan and Annabel have been married for six years, and together for ten. Their relationship began on a fetish networking site and evolved into play pals, fuck buddies, a monagamous relationship and then marriage. Two people so meant to be with each other, from very different pasts. Allan was from a hard working, middle class family in the city, and Annabel from a very rural, hardworking town 90 miles away.

Allan had been married and divorced twice, determined never to be in a vanilla relationship ever again. Annabel was never married, a tomboy who was hard to date for many guys, who was just looking for playdates and good times. It is their commitment to themselves, to be true and get exactly what they want from each other that seems to be the bond that holds them strongly together to this day.

Their initial connection had been traditional spanking, and it's still an integral part of everything they do. Threats via text while she's at work, spankings before bed, before sex, or just because. Allan spanks Annabel for fun, for foreplay, and for discipline when Annabel feels her attitude or some other personal behavior is out of line.

Allan is fit and muscular, but is 43 and not immune to the dad bod. At 37, Annabel is in decent shape, but a little extra in the butt and boobs, just where you want it. They have no kids, live in the Southwestern US, and have normal jobs. They both fit into society just like everyone else, and you'd never know what they were all about behind closed doors. Just the way they like it.

Preface

Annabel sat down at the kitchen table of their home to use the Chromebook that they used as their only computer. Allan was finishing his business degree online, and often worked on his schoolwork in the mornings when he got home from his graveyard shift. It wasn't uncommon for Annabel to come home from her day job to find the Chromebook open, and an empty glass of Jameson or a few Guinness cans nearby. Allan was sound asleep in the bedroom, resting peacefully under his boozy spell. The window unit air conditioning and box fan provided the perfect sleeping temperature and white noise for a day sleeper.

Annabel began closing out Allan's schoolwork tabs, and suddenly two tabs of private browsing emerged from the background. Annabel giggled to herself, Allan had probably mixed in a little porn and jerk session with his schoolwork. This wasn't the first time the private tabs had been left up by Allan, he was often a little forgetful as he was exhausted and buzzing right before bed.

His porn tastes were pretty standard, nothing out of the ordinary there. Allan enjoyed watching spanking videos, and definitely loved his anal and girl/girl porn, too. He was definitely an ass man, so no surprise there was plenty of ass showing on every thumbnail. Annabel was very liberal with his consumption of free porn. Hell, it gave her a break as his sex drive was quite higher than hers. Annabel was happy with sex twice a week, whereas Allan is looking for action every day. He was a very dedicated and monogamous man, he was just fucking horny all the time. So, to Annabel, her not giving him shit about porn was the happiest medium for both of them.

This time, Allan's slip up was different. Annabel didn't see the same videos that she usually found when Allan forgot to close out of them. This was far different. These were heavily BDSM themed videos showing women fucking men in the ass with a strapon, and she was intrigued. She looked at the second tab, and Allan had been posted in a forum catering to pegging interests. After searching the term 'pegging,' it was very clear Allan had found a new interest from the spanking fetish that they both shared.

Annabel watched a few videos and read a few of Allan's posts asking how to break the news to his wife. He had written that he'd been interested in this for a while, had discovered that he was still completely heterosexual, but was obsessed with the idea of submitting to his wife and relinquishing all power and control to her in the most intimate ways. He was horrified that even though they were into spanking and light BDSM, this might be too much for her.