Picking Up The Pieces *A Harry Styles FanFic*

"Oh, look at that one." says my best friend, Jes, about an outfit on Polyvore (a real website, check it out, it's cool), consisting of an open jean jacket, a floral bandeau under it, red jean pants, and navy blue converse. Then there is a backpack with random letters in different colours that shouldn't match with the rest of the outfit, but somehow does (outfit in external link).

"I love it! But I couldn't imagine me pulling that off." I say, as I imagine myself in that outfit. My long, wavy beach blone hair would go nicely against the jacket, and my blue eyes would go great with the bandeau, consisting of red, purple, and blue flowers. The jeans would make my petit figure by making my legs longer, and the converse would help make my tiny feet look a size bigger. But, I would never wear that.

"Oh, COME ON Hil. Sure you could." she said, making it seem she was jealous. She got up from beside me, and went to her dresser. She grabbed a similar bandeau out from her tank top drawer, and then moved to her closet to get a jean jacket and red pants. She put them in the bathroom, and waited for me to go in. I stood up, and slowly walked towards the bathroom.

As soon as I got in, she slammed the door. "You cannot come out till you put those on!" she screamed. I got down on my stomach and saw her converse in front of the door, which meant she was waiting. I searched my pockets for my phone, but remembered I left it on her bed. So, being the good friend I am, started to strip off my clothes, and slipped into her clothes. Just like I had predicted, my features were emphasized in this outfit, and I looked flawless. 

"OK, Jes, I'm done!" I yelled, and the shadows of her shoes disappeared. It took all the courage I had to turn the knob. Closing my eyes, I stepped outside, and heard a million gasps. 

"Wow, babe, you look hot!" said a deep husky voice. I opened my eyes to see Harry, Jes' older brother, and his other friends stare at me, mouths open. 

Jes' older brother was 18, 2 years older than Jes and me. He had long, curly brown hair, with green eyes that pull you in. He was tall and muscular, wearing a white v-neck top and low washed out jeans, with red Nike shoes.

Beside him on Jes' bed, was his best friend Louis, who was 21, had short brown hair that was in a quiff. He had playful yet sexy blue eyes. He wore a crew neck brown top that played on his threatened to rip from his muscles, with white pants and TOMS, his signature shoes. 

Then, there was Zayn, who was 19. He had black hair in a quiff as well, but there was a blonde streak that was new, and deep brown eyes that you could get lost in. He was wearing a leather jacket on top of his muscle top, and cargo pants that were almost off his butt. He had on black no name sneakers on. 

Liam, the caring one at 19, had a buzz cut with brown eyes. He was wearing a baseball top that was mainly black but then had white sleeves. He wore skinny jeans and white converse. 

Niall, 19, walked in with a bag of chips. He had blonde hair with specks of brown that was in a mini quiff. He was wearing a balck polo top with cargo pants, with no shoes but with white socks on.

Together, they would melt any girl who was lucky enough to stand in their presence. Except me. 

"Thanks H. Jes, why is your brother and his friends here?" I ask, trying to cover up my exposed stomach. 

"I wanted to prove to you that you would pull that off, so I called them. So, now, we have some MORE shopping to do!" she yelled. Oh Ya, she is obsessed with shopping.

"Jes, we are going broke because of your daily shopping sprees. No more." says Harry, winking at me. I look away from him and walk towards the bathroom. But before I could close the door, Zayn grabs my hand.