Sweet Hibiscus Tea

A/N:

Just to clarify, Y/N has short, choppy hair in this fic. Y/N's hair will still be whatever color yours is, but her hair is short and choppy from being cut with a laser cuz, ya know, she's trapped on a Galra ship.

Y/N is also wearing a pink Melanie Martinez hoodie that says Let's Die Together, and black jean shorts with black combat boots.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Kate, are you done yet?" I groaned

"Almost! Be patient Y/N!" she giggled

Katie clicked away on her keyboard

"Kateeeeeeeee!"

"And...done!" She closed the computer and held out her hand

"Yay!" I took her hand

We both hopped up onto the bed and I grabbed the remote and started flipping through the channels until I found what we were looking for.

Katie's brother had shown her this anime called Artemis Star.

It's about a love story, between a girl named Artemis, who lives in the galaxy. She's a star warrior, fighting against the sun warriors. But a girl named Nozomi, who's with the sun warriors, is secretly best friends with Artemis. The love story is between them.

But me and Katie's favorite character is Electra. She is fighting with the warriors of Neptune. She was captured by the sun warriors and tortured for answers about the warriors of Neptune. But she escaped.

After Katie's dad and brother were captured, we started watching it together so she could get her mind off her family's kidnapping.

And we had both decided we would go to space together one day.

Suddenly, Katie gasped and then we both squealed like a five year old girl who had gotten a pony for Christmas.

"Oh my gosh Y/N! Did you see-"

"Yes! Oh my gosh, the look Nozomi just gave Artemis! Like 'Why is this woman so perfect?'"

 We both squealed again.

Soon after the episode was over, Katie had to go.

She hugged me and just before she left, she kissed my cheek.

"Okay byeeeeee!" She ran off, but not before I saw the raging blush that had lit up on her cheeks-and felt an identical one rise up onto mine.

Little did I know that the almost un-containable joy that that day caused, would be killed by the fear and panic of being captured by the Galra the next.

                                                                                      ✮

"Augh! Stupid claustrophobic vents!" I stopped crawling and checked the map I made of the air ducts in the ship and continued my pursuit "Whatever. I'm almost there. Couple more yards and-"

I fell out of a vent underneath me and landed hard on the floor.

Right in front of me was a group of four people in multi-color space suits that looked like uniforms. They all were holding some sort of weapon. And each weapon was being pointed at me.