07

༝̩̩̥͙ ༝̩̩̥͙    May I have your hand in marriage?  ༝̩̩̥͙

1st pov

"So Yuji, this is your room. You can do whatever you want with it." Satoru showed us to the dorms, where I would be staying... For the time being :D

"Woah, it's huge!" Both me and Yuji exclaimed, wildly swinging our heads back and forth admiring the room.

I suppose the both of us haven't been staying in the largest of areas.

"Your room is all the way down the corridor (N/N). It has one of the nicest views!" Satoru pointed to the side.

"Yeah! My own room!" I laughed and ran down the hall, slamming open the door.

"Woah, it really does have a nice view..." I pressed my face up against the large window, staring out into the enormous emerald forest.

"Ahhh, I could get used to this~" I flopped onto the bed, already feeling the urge to fall asleep.

Megumi's pov

"What's with all the noise outside..." I rubbed the back of my head as I opened the door.

Only to find a very familiar pink haired person.

"Huh? You're next door?" I asked, too tired for what I knew was coming.

"Hey!" Itadori popped out from his room and beamed.

"There's a bunch of empty rooms aren't there?"

"Fushiguro! You finally look better!"

"I thought it'd be more lively and fun this way." Gojo-sensei said, smiling and telling me to think positively.

"Classes and missions are more than enough!" I retorted.

"What a pain..."

"Anyway.. Its fine!!" He bounced back quickly, clapping.

"No, its not..." I answered, while Itadori looked at him strangely.

"More importantly, we're going out tomorrow!" He clapped once again to get our attention

"We're going to get the fourth first-year student."