1. Operation Z

Thunder roared upon the whole of Seoul as the sky drastically shifted to a more darker color

Thunder roared upon the whole of Seoul as the sky drastically shifted to a more darker color. To the people, who walked under the downpour, it must've looked like the first rain of monsoon; but to the ones who were driving through the forest, it was an inconvenience.

The sound of engine roaring echoed through the quiet forest as the car zoomed on the road which parted the forest. The silhouette of the destined place was visible through the blurry glass of the car but that didn't ease the tension of the two figures whom were riding inside it.

"Hurry up Jackson" You said and ran your hand through your hair.

"I'm trying but this rain is making it hard to see the road and the last thing I want is for us to crash into a tree" Jackson stated. You knew he was right but that didn't help your growing anxiousness as you both were already late due to the unusual heavy traffic.

After what seemed like an eternity, you both arrived at the premises of your agency. From the wet glass of the car, you could make out the huge concrete walls that concealed a huge amount of land based on thousand of yards, then the bronze-colored gate that was the way into it.

The gates made a loud screech when it opened; considering that Jackson's car had an E-tag, the gates opened up on their own as Jackson drove in without hesitation.

Normally upon entering, one could see huge buildings with automated equipment here and there and people dressed up casually walking about doing their assigned work but right now there was no sight of them because firstly it was Sunday and secondly whoever among all of the people working at the agency were present, they might be gathered up at the main Head Quarters and that is precisely where you and Jackson had to go.

As the car came to a halt, you bolted right out of it. Shortly, Jackson joined you as you both made your way through the crowd of operators gathered up at the front of the HQ.

Before you could take another step, a guard stopped you both from advancing further.

"I'm sorry but operators aren't allowed in there at this moment" he said, his arm still stretched out in front of you both.

Before you could say anything, Jackson took out his Agent ID "Team Alpha" he spoke "Let us in on the premises of the HQ"

"My apologies Agent" The guard lowered his head and stood aside.

"It's alright. You were just doing your job" Jackson said and patted his shoulder.

Entering through the glass doors of the building, you and Jackson headed straight to the catacombs located in the basement.

The building floors were completely empty and you knew why it was, considering what had happened you both took the lift right down to the hidden crypts.