Chapter 1

Disclaimer: Penthouse characters and story are not mines. I'm just big SeokRona fans who want them to get a happy ending.
( ˘ ³˘)♥

Please read again the warning and tags.

Hope you enjoy this two chapter story. Forgive my grammar mistakes and typos. (^_^)

================================

"Who else?"

"I don't know, I don't really know our schoolmates."

"You're not helping."

"Why invite Cheong A's schoolmates, anyway?  That school makes you feel like you're living in hell."

"I couldn't help but invite them. With my status now, I have to invite our schoolmates otherwise the media will criticize me. Do you remember how cruelly the media criticized me when I didn't invite any of Cheong A's students to my opening concert last year?"

"Tch, it's not like the media don't know your life. They should know and understand why you didn't invite them. They criticize unnecessary things."

"Therefore, I have to invite Cheong A alumnus even though I don't want to.  You have to help me."

"I barely know our classmates.  How can I help you?"

"Alright, then at least tell the names of our classmates, I have to write their names on the invitation."

"Didn't you hear what I said?  I barely know our classmates."

"How?"

"You don't know our classmates either, don't you?"

The silence of the woman sitting beside him made Seokhoon smile, this time he won their battle. Several years have passed and they are already adults, but this woman's stubbornness hasn't gone away and it's even harder to beat her. He looked at her again who was sitting down, grumbling at his words. She then shifted her focus to a notebook on the table and wrote something, her long hair falling covering her cheeks.

Seokhoon watched the scene beside him. He put his head supported by his right hand. He smiled seeing the woman he still loved very much, moving her hand to writing something in her notebook. Time has made technology more developed but this woman beside him was still using the traditional way. Years have passed but his love still hasn't changed for her. He even liked all her traits and habits.

***

"So what do you think? White, cream or light pink for the tablecloth?"

"What colour are the flowers?"

"Why are you talking about flower colours?"

"For matching it with the table. You said that the flowers had to match the table."

"You.... I ask you to help me, not to make me more confused."

"You should be discussing this with your female friends, not me!"

"I'm asking you because they have different opinions which makes me can't choose. If I use one of their choices, the others won't accept it."

"Well, it makes sense."

"And now I have to find a suitable flower colour."

"Hasn't it been decided which flower to use?"

"I did, but if I think again, the colour of the flowers is very pale."

"And now I'm sure you're thinking about changing the flowers."

"You're absolutely right."

"But it's your favourite flower. Do you want to change it?"