The Mask Ball

Author POV

Y/N and the boys, except Jungkook, were on their phones while Mr and Mrs Jeon were in the kitchen. Taehyung was sitting beside Y/N and was dying to kiss or hug her but he couldn't because there were too many eyes to observe them. Suddenly, Mr and Mrs Jeon came from the kitchen, "Y/N--guys..." They all looked at Mrs Jeon.

"We want to invite you on a mask ball! All my friends and business partners will be there. It's one of most prestigious events in the country, that is held every year!"

"I don't know if I should go... I don't really belong to a very wealthy family..." Rm spoke.

"Same..." Suddenly, Jungkook came holding Misun. Mrs Jeon was grinning at what she was seeing. He changed his mind towards Misun.

"You're joking right? You have to be there!" Jungkook said holding Misun in his arms.

"Does everyone agree that Taehyung and Rm should be there at the ball?"

"Yes!" Mr Jeon smiled.

"If everyone says so!"

"I'll be coming with Irene!" Everyone looks at Taehyung. Y/N looks at him too and their eyes meet.

"Fine, I'll come too." She was so happy that she hugs J-Hope, who was on the other side of her. He hugged her back cheerfully. Everyone looks at Y/N and Taehyung gives her a look.

"What?"

"I'm watching you, Kiddo!" Jungkook gives her a death glare.

"Okay okay, but I'm so glad you all will come. Y/N, me and your father are going shopping, wanna come with us? We can drop you off to your new university!"

"I'll give her a ride!"

Mrs Jeon smiles, "Oh okay, Taehyung."

"What about Misun?"

"Jungkook, give her to me!" Mr Jeon reaches out to carry Misun.

"No, I'll take care of her!"

"I don't know..." Mrs Jeon mumbled.

"Mom please, give me a chance! You wanted me to a good older brother right?"

"Okay," she smiles, "fine."

"Mom!!!"

"Shut up, Y/N! Bye mom and dad, have a good time shopping!" Jungkook pushed them to the door closing it.

"You and a kid? You don't even know how to take care of yourself..." Suga said in disbelief.

"Right?! You-" Jungkook looked at his watch.

"Tae, take Y/N to school or she'll be late!"

"Fuck!!!"

"Yah! No cursing in this household!" She kissed Misun on the head, took Taehyung's hand and dragged him behind her.

"Please take care of her, brother..."

"I'm older than you, you know that?" Y/N and Taehyung left.

"What are you planning?" Jungkook lifted the baby up and smiled to her.

"I will take her to a café!"

"She doesn't know how to drink coffee yet, you know!" Suga crossed his arms.

"Hyung, you know how girls like kids, right? Especially cute ones? They won't be able to resist her!"

Rm murmured, "You're gross for using your sister like that..."

"Don't be a dick! She'll be alright with her brother, right Misun? Okay! Take care of my home, bye!"

"Why do I feel like something bad will happen?" Jin said.