Chapter 1: First Powers

It has been 9 years since Peter was adopted by Wendy and Pete. But then Peter got two little sisters. Jayne and Kirsten McDonnell. Of course the two are Wendy's and Pete's biological children unlike Peter. Jayne was 6 and Kirsten was 4. Right now, Peter was in school learning about the history of Scotland, but Peter was starting to see strange things and hearing things that weren't there. The teachers called Mrs Healy noticed and walked over to him.

Mrs Healy: Peter, are you ok?

Peter starts to hypervent as he see's through his classmates and teacher and heard things that seemed miles away. Being overwhelmed with everything, Peter ran out of the room and saw a open closet, so he immediately ran in and locked it. Mrs Healy and the rest of the class go to the corridor to try and get Peter out of the closet.

Mrs Healy: Peter, come on out.

Peter: Leave me alone.

Mrs Healy: Peter, I have called your mother.

Peter's eyes start to turn red and the doorknob turns orange due to heat.

The doorknob heats up and Mrs Healy shreiks as her hand felt the heat. Wendy noticed and came running towards the door.

Wendy: I'm here! Peter, it's mum.

Peter could hear the other kids whispering about him.

Kid #1: What's wrong with him?

Kid #2: His parents won't let him play with other kids.

Kid #3: I know, what a freak.

Wendy: Sweetheart. How can I help if you won't let me in?

Peter: The worlds too big mum.

Wendy: Then make it small. Focus on my voice. Pretend it's a mountain. Surrounded by clouds and hearing the wind. Do you see it?

Peter: I see it.

Wendy: Good. Now come on out.

Peter walks out of the cloest and hugs Wendy, but he was given the rest of the day off and went home.