1

Harry's POV

I dreamt of her again last night, the dreams are so constant that it's hard to fall back asleep. It's always the same thing, I see her struggling and when I'm so close to helping her, I wake up. I have no idea why I'm having these dreams again, they're always something bad. The last time I dreamt of someone, they ended up dying, how fun.

I was supposed to get some rest because today I'm meeting my new guitarist. Mitch didn't want to tell me anything about them at all. I don't even know their name. He also told me that I need to keep my options open because he won't always be around. I'm telling you now, don't ever have kids. I love them but that's so much responsibility and you lose your entire freedom.

I walk into my usual coffee shop, there's a girl in front of me with blonde hair. It's noticeable that it isn't her natural hair but it fits her skin tone. I'm not sure what blonde that is but it's the same one as Lana Del Rey's, Lizzy Grant era. Yes I keep up with Lana, I'm actually a huge fan.

I notice she's wearing a pastel pink dress that is right below her knees, the straps of the dress are slipping off of her a bit which makes her tattoo on her shoulder more noticeable. Pretty star in cursive but it's legible . It's in a pastel pink shade that compliments her skin tone. I notice that it has other pastel colored stars around the words. I guess she really like pastels.

Once she orders, she immediately leaves the coffee shop and gets into her car in a rush. I look down at my watch and quickly order a coffee, rushing them a bit due to my lateness. A boy near the register quickly hands me my drink, I thank him and rush to my car.

I'm about an hour late but Mitch hasn't messaged me so I'm guessing the guitarist is also late. The stoplight is red, people are walking across the street, talking either to someone on the phone or someone next to them.

My mind always wanders to the idea that everyone is so different but so alike. We're all humans trying to get by whether we want to or not. Everyone has a story to tell which makes it all the more fascinating.

Sometimes I like to wonder what my life would be if I wasn't a celebrity, how would I make a difference. How would I do good in a world that's so hard to please? What would I have to offer that no one else could? There is so many things I could have done instead of making music. It's odd, don't you think?

I jump at the sound of someone's car horn, quickly waving them off as an apology. I begin to drive to my destination quite easily due to there not being much traffic. I pull into the driveway of my recording studio, parking next Mitch's car.

I quickly go inside and go into the room I was supposed to be in an hour ago. I see Mitch talking to a woman but can't see who due to his height covering her. "Good morning, I'm here." He turns around and greets me. "Gosh, about time. I thought I was going to have to drive to your place and get your ass out of bed." he says while bringing me into a hug.

I then see the girl he is speaking to, fucking Tara Howard. "Mitch. What is she doing here? Do not tell me she's the guitarist. What the fuck?" He looks at me and then at her, she has a slight smile on her face.

"Relax Harry, I wouldn't want to work with you anyways." I really hate her, like if I could kick her out then I would but I'm not evil. When I tell you that this woman is a literal she-devil, I'm serious. You would never want to have any ties to her, she will stab you in the back and not even think twice about it.

"Well then, why are you here?" I genuinely wanted to know why she thought she was welcome here, I may be considered dramatic but I'm not. Nothing about this woman is good news, she will rip you of everything and ruin your reputation. She has given me a terrible name over the years and not once has she apologised for her wrong doings.