|•Framed Pt.3°|

Everyone was just roaming around the mall, Beomgyu shooting glares to devilina who trying to hold Taehyun's hand and Taehyun he's just in between.. awkward
Devilina- taehyun isn't it so cold here
Taehyun- yeah it-
Beomgyu- taehyun!? It's sir or mr.kang to you!
Taehyun- Beomgyu I told her to call me that
Beomgyu- and now I am telling her to call you sir!  *Beomgyu glared at Taehyun making him shut his mouth*
Taehyun- u were feeling cold right? ...here *taehyun took of his jacket and put it around devilina*
Devilina- thank yo-
Beomgyu- I am also feeling cold!
Taehyun- so....? I only have one jacket
Beomgyu- is that so okay! *Beomgyu snatched the jacket from devilina and wears it*
Taehyun- Beomgyu she asked for it first!
Beomgyu- she didn't taehyun! she just told u that it's cold besides I am your boyfriend!
Taehyun- why the fuck you're even my boyf-
Beomgyu- complete it and I would choke u with this jacket only!
Devilina- guys stop!
Beomgyu- who are u to interfere in between !?
Taehyun- she can if she wa-
Beomgyu- u know what just fuck off! *Beomgyu said as he went somewhere away from them*
Taehyun- Beomgyu !

Beomgyu was just walking when a girl bumped into him!
??- oh I am so sorry
Beomgyu- it's okay it's fine *both of them bent down to pick all the stuff*
Beomgyu- Wah I like your hair! * Beomgyu said as he stared at her red with streaks of black hair*
??- thank you hihi
Beomgyu- what's your name..?
??- oh I am .... Samantha!

Well SamNotInnit she is the one who is Samantha ...as she asked to me to made her have a appearance in the oneshot by herself ..so here you go...soda!