Opening

Katrina's P.o.v

I was kicking ass in a gas station full of thugs who tried robbing it. I dealt with petty crimes like this so that I wouldn't be noticed but I could still make a difference in the world. Because what the robbers didn't know before they robbed the store is that I had a superpower. A superpower I don't really understand fully yet but it was there. But back to me fighting the robbers. I throat punched one in the neck and he stumbled backward. I then kicked him dead in the chest. He fell to the ground hard and the next guy grabbed me from behind picking me up by my waist. I ran up the freezer door in front of me and landed behind him when I flipped then smacked his head into the door. When he was dazed I grabbed the door and hit him with it 2 more times then he fell out. The next one started shooting so I moved out of the way.

"Come out little mouse."

I grabbed a bag of chips and jumped into his view.

I then said,"You know, I can never seem to find bacon and cheddar potato skins in other gas stations."

He shot the bag out of my hand and all the chips spilled onto the floor.

He said,"Next one's for you."

That was a perfectly good bag of chips and now...I was pissed. I could feel my skin heating up and then an electric shock came right out of my hands. Hitting him and making him fall into one of the gas station shelves. The stuff that was on the shelves flew all over the place. I came and grabbed him by his shirt and punched him right back into the spot he fell in. I then noticed the last one hiding away from me thinking I couldn't see him. I chuckled a little bit to myself.

"I don't know why they brought you. You're an embarrassment to gas station robbers everywhere. Get the fuck outta here and don't let me catch you again."

He stood up and started moving slowly towards the door, keeping his eyes on me. I jumped at him and he ran. I chuckled again then I grabbed another bag of cheddar and bacon potato skins. I grabbed some money out of my pocket and went to set it on the owner's counter.

(Cue the song)

As he stared at me with amazement I walked out of the door and opened my bag of chips. I started walking down the street and just watched everything going on around me. Everything kind of felt like it was in slow motion and I felt at peace. I was just thinking about my power and where it came from. Ever since I figured out I had it I've wanted to know and I just wanted to know how powerful I actually was. I even thought of using it for more than petty crime. Everyday I felt like it was getting stronger, too. Some days I feel like it gets so strong that I can't contain it. And there was no one around who could help me harness my power. So I was on my own with it. But, I'd learn to control it at some point. Hopefully it was sooner rather than later because I didn't want to hurt innocent people. I didn't want to hurt myself either. But I had made a name for myself already. Something I thought had a good ring to it. Black Spectrum. It sounds doper in my head but who cares right? I might not even need a name. But as of right now that's the coolest I could come up with.

And this is my story that I hope ends up well and I don't become the villain everyone hates.