Showtime

After he arrives home from work, he sees both families chatting it up. His cousin Nicola is wearing a black hoodie, grey pants and pink socks and her sister Peyton is wearing a red hoodie, jeans, and nothing on her feet. The cousins and Anthony start chatting about how it's been and how quarantine affected them, after a couple minutes of talking, the clock strikes midnight and everyone makes their way to their rooms for the night.

In the morning Anthony wakes up early to everyone already chatting and eating breakfast. "Hey i'm going to go grab some OJ." He then heads into the other room where Peyton comes in wearing the same hoodie and jeans from last night. "Hey bro." He says. "good morning" Peyton begins to say as she then yawns and puts her arms back and stretches, arching her back and making the hoodie start to rise. Anthony notices and knows what's about to happen as he watches her hoodie rise slowly until he sees the bottom of her belly button. Then her tiny navel peeks out, exposing it to the world. Anthony stares as her tight innie is exposed. Anthony has an idea and before he thinks he pokes her exposed belly. Peyton begins to laugh and playfully taps his hand and they both laugh and she finishes stretching. As the moment dies down Peyton asks, "Can you pass me a glass of juice?" "Sure." Anthony replies and hands her a glass of juice just about half way filled and she gulps in down in one sip. "someone must've been thirsty." "Yeah I was, but I feel good now." Peyton says. "Well everyone's outside, I'm going to go upstairs and change, be right back." Anthony tells Peyton as he want to go check on Nicola. "Ok" Peyton says. Anthony walks to the stairs and walks up. He stops and notices the bathroom door is closed and he puts his ear against the door. He hears Nicola showering and decided to prank her by scaring her as she walked out. After about 5-10 minutes, he hears the water stop and Nicola getting dried off. He hears clothes being ruffled around and knows that it's now or never, she's about to open the door. The door begins to open and out walks Nicola, Anthony doesn't look and says "BOO!" and put both his hands on her hips and shakes. "Ahh" Nicola screamed and Anthony stops and Nicola sees who it is. "Anthony what the hell." She says as Anthony laughs. He then looks and sees what she's wearing, he starts from the top and sees that her black hair is all wet, and she's wearing a small white crop top that stops about 3/4 of the way above her belly button. She is also wearing small workout shorts and no socks. "It was funny." He says and she rolls her eyes and tells him how scared she got. He drowns out her voice and notices a silver glow on her belly button. As she moves her arms around her shirt rises and falls, and he can see that she has her belly button pierced. He thinks to himself, "wow I didn't know she got her belly button pierced. She's small and petite and looks sexy with it. Now I want to play and lick it." He keeps staring at it when she hits him on the shoulder, bringing him back to reality. "Did you even hear me? Why are you looking at the ground?" She says and he can only think about her tight belly. "I...I un.. didn't know you got your belly button pierced." He says and looks back up at her eyes. She looks down and moves her shirt a little to expose the rest of her belly button ring and says, "Yeah I got it done like a few months ago, it hurt but now its my favorite piercing." "Can I look at it?" He says and she replies "Yes." She lifts her arms up and exposes the rest of her belly. Anthony bend down and puts his face right up to it. He takes his index finger and taps it and moves it around. "It honestly makes you really pretty." "Thanks.. hehe" she replies as him touching is slightly tickles her. "Oh are you ticklish?" He says as he starts tugging at her tight piercing. She says, "Maybe" in a cute innocent voice. He then has a huge grin on his face as he moves the piercing and wiggles his finger into her innie-outie navel. Only about the tip of his finger nail went in as she started laughing and squirming around. "Haha..not the inside." She yelps as he is raging his finger inside her belly button. He then gets behind her so he's up against her butt and he's fingering her belly from behind. "I bet you haven't had your belly played with before." "No she says as she slightly moaning but still laughing." "Here lay down on the bed and we can have some fun." Nicola proceeds to sit on the bed and takes off her crop top, exposing her belly, navel and belly ring, and now her tiny perky pink tits. She then lays down and puts her arms over her head, stretching her belly button to a slit and leaving her belly fully exposed. Anthony follows her onto the bed and starts to finger her belly, slowly making circles with his finger around her belly and slowly making entry into her tiny hole. Nicola begins to moan slowly as he decides to take her piercing out and expose her belly button to light and make it naked. Now her belly had two holes. He sticks his thick tongue into her tiny belly hole and wiggles to fill every sensitive knot in her belly with spit. "F..Fuck that feels good." Nicola moans as he keeps licking her tight belly button. Her belly gurgles and rumbles with every lick, turning him on as he knows she's enjoying it. Anthony starts to flick his tongue in her navel, licking the bottom hole of her piercing, and turning her on. "I think i'm going to cum." Nicola says. Right as she says this Anthony starts flicking his tongue harder and faster until Nicola is moaning uncontrollably and he can see her pants starting to get wet. She grabs his head and forces it down pushing it into her belly. This causes his tongue to stick so far into her belly that it pushes her knot really deep which makes Nicola cum, releasing loud moans and she is all wet. Anthony then begins to kiss her and finger her navel. After a little while he puts her belly button ring back in, sticking the rod in her tight hole and taking the ball and screwing it in. Closing her tight red navel off from the world. He gives it one last kiss and gives her piercing a little tug with his teeth, and Nicola puts her white crop top back on and they begin to make out as he fingers her navel. After a little while they are interrupted as they hear their mom calling them that they need to leave. He gives her navel one last kiss and they head downstairs, wave goodbye, and head on home.