𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 00

"Well another batch of people defeated."

"Well these people are dumb anyway. What do you think, Miss Leader?"

"..."

"Kiri chan?"

"Oh sorry. I was just thinking."

"About what?"

"The hypmic battle. What if we're chosen?"

"Nah, we won't. The battle is for men. Women aren't allowed."

"True.."

"Anyways see ya Kiri, Rika."

"I better get going too. Ja ne, Kirie-san!"

"Uh... bye!"

The ravenette sighed and leaned against the wall of the alleyway she was in. She looked at the ambulances taking the Ikebukuro criminals away. Her red and green eyes trailed off to a TV screen on a building.

"HYPNOSIS MICROPHONE BATTLE. DIVISIONS ARE STILL BEING CHOSEN."

"I really hope we don't end up there. There's no doubt those troublemakers are going to be chosen. I don't want to fight them..." she trailed off.

After a while, she walked out of the alleyway to the shared apartment that she and her brothers lived in. She pulled up her black jacket hood, hoping she wouldn't be seen by the citizens who were happily laughing while going to wherever they were walking to.

Being a rapping division wasn't easy. The girl group constantly ran into criminals who wanted to battle. But in the end, the division got those criminals into hospital beds.

The division of our protagonist, MONEY KINGDOM.

The members,

Kirie Yamada, Rika Amemura, and Kaede Jinguji.

The secret division.