Pay back

Chilled let Ze off easy, too easy in GaLm's opinion. Ze could have at least have a little taste. GaLm was upset so after Ze went to go get some food for the guys with Smarty, he decided to try to plan his revenge.

"Hey how come you let Ze off so easy, I mean, he could of just had a drop. " GaLm asked as Chilled was putting away the milk and bread.

"I didn't want to force him he does have health issues. "

"But come on he could of at least tasted it and wipped it off." Chilled though for a second and then he agreed.

"You know what you're right. What do you want to do to get him back?"

"Well remember when you said you would hurt Ze off camera? Well I think we should literally FUCK his brains out."

"GaLm are you kidding me?!"

"Nope I am pissed. He owns us and you promised to me that he will pay."

"...fine...I do feel a little horny so let's do it." Chilled smirked at GaLm and slowly pushed him down on the bed.

" What are you doing?!"

"I said I was horny." He pulled off his and GaLm's shirt and kissed him hard on the lips. GaLm moaned when Chilled's tongue danced around in his mouth. Chilled then release GaLm's lips and went down to his neck and then his chest and lower stomach. Chilled gave GaLm a naughty look and unzipped his pants.

"Ready big boy?" Chilled said in a deep voice which made GaLm laugh.

"Oh definitely suck me good." Chilled winked and dropped GaLm's boxers and proceeded to wrap his mouth around GaLm's thick erection and bobbed his head up and down. He slurped and sucked as GaLm moaned Chilled's name.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Before GaLm blew his load Chilled got up and pulled out his 9 inch dick.

"Your turn." He said as he pushed GaLm's head onto his penis and started to hump his mouth.

"Yeah take it you dirty whore!" Chilled said as he slapped GaLm's ass. Just as Chilled was about to stop GaLm, Ze and Smarty walked in with some McDonald's.

" Sorry guys I tried to stop Smarty from eating your fries-" Ze and Smarty dropped the food when they saw the Chilled coming towards them.

"I'll get Smarty and I'll let you have Ze. " he said as he grabbed the other Italian and ripped off his clothes.

"What the fuck?!" Smarty screamed as he was forced to the ground. Chilled grabbed Smarty's now naked ass and shoved his cock into him. Ze was frozen as GaLm grabbed his belt. Ze knew what was going to happen and accepted it. He toke off his clothes and spread out on the bed for GaLm.

"This is going to be great. " GaLm whipped the belt before slapping Ze's white ass.

"Ahh!" Ze cried as GaLm slapped him over and over again until his butt was red.

"Now your ass is really going to hurt." He said as Smarty's screams filled the room.

"Chilled I am Cumming!" He said as he was jacking off his 5 inch penis.

"Already? I am not even hard. "

"AAAHH! " he screamed as he came.

"K, I am done." Smarty said as fell asleep.

" Idiot. GaLm you done yet?"

"You can have him suck you off a bit then we can finish. " GaLm said as he slammed Ze again

"Alright. " Chilled said hopping on the bed while putting his dick in Ze's mouth. GaLm and Chilled did a back and forward motion with Ze. When GaLm went in Chilled came out and vice versa.

"I think I want to finish up with someone easier please. " Ze gave a throughly gasp as he took Chilled's dong out of his mouth.

"Go ahead bud." Said Chilled as he then ran behind GaLm and started to fuck his ass.
"OH OH OH! Come on you motherfucker screw me like you mean it!" Chilled again smirked at the black man.

"Get ready for fuck ville." He said while going faster. After twenty more thrusts both men came and thus the night was done.

End
Author's note
Yeah I made this more as a joke I just saw the hot sauce worms episode and I just wanted to experiment. So don't take this seriously! :D (I kinda ship Chilled and GaLm now...just a bit)