🖤 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

My father is who I look up to the most

My father is who I look up to the most. He is my role model, my mentor, my inspiration, and my biggest supporter. He is the type of father who grinds for his family to succeed. He never stops until his job is done. He would do everything, and by everything, I mean everything he could do to make his family rise.

As his daughter, I will do likewise to him. Everything that my father requires, I will provide for him. My respect for him is so high that it can not be bothered. He's like a man with no other. My father has a special link to my heart.

"Viorica, dear. I'm so glad that you came." My father welcomed me when I entered the room.

His office is the best place in the world, at least, for me. When I was a little Viorica, I remember my dad toured me from room to room in the building. Sure, going up and down the building was exhausting, but the designs in each room will make you feel like you're in some kind of a palace. It will take your breath away. However, nothing still compares to my father's office.

His office was painted in dark colors with a high ceiling and a chandelier hanging in the middle, creating a cozy and rich effect at the same time. The room is spacious enough to have a lounge and 'quick' meeting area. Everything in this room is perfect, including the paintings that were put up on the wall. The minty smell will strike your nose and leave a sweet memory.

This office is like a home to me. I remember mostly spending my childhood here.

"Please do come in and sit." He signaled his assistant next to him to grab me a chair. I quickly sent a small smile to the same assistant who called me earlier in the morning, saying that my father had an important proposal for me, before sitting down in the scalloped chair.

Of course, I was jumping with happiness when I received the news that I would get to be part of another mission again with my father. It's like a birthday gift to me when I am sent out on a mission.

"We're so glad that you're here, Ms. Belfi." The lady on my left, who is one of my dad's co-workers, beamed at me with a smile.