Wait what!?

I'm lost. Swirling in a dark world of shadows. The black in forms of my fears keeping me restrained from knowing what lies beyond this dark blanket of nightmares. If you haven't already guessed I in a coma, been in one for two years. My name is...... I don't even remember, but I do remember what happened that night two years ago. I was abused, no one cared, no one noticed the occasional bumps or bruises make-up couldn't hide. Yes, I wear- wore make- up. I don't think I do any more. the doctors have been trying to pull me out of the coma for months now. Notice how I said trying. I'm not on life support I don't think. But I do know one thing is this story.....
"Hey useless come make yourself useful!" I slouched into the room. I was 12 1/2 turning 13 in three months. "Hustle I've got 'things' to do, and you know what they are don't you useless?" "Yes sir." You see my father had won custody of me when my parents divorced when I was 2. I remember her fighting for me saying how abusive he was. I can't even call him father anymore. Anyways, "come along love, and let's do our thi-" "stop in the name of the police" I froze. Oh yeah I'm getting out of here! I still remember that place. The carpets black so my blood was nonexistent. I remember the walls grey and sad. I had a brother named Jake but, father took him to a club and sold him to drunkards. Technically he is my half brother. Oh! I remembered my name...... Louise Jacobs I think. Here come the doctors.... "Last time then she is just going to die." The nurse said sadly. "She was such a pretty girl." The doctor said. Holy crap! I'm going to die! Their going to kill me! I must wake up! All i see are swirling clouds of thick black darkne- Oh my God! My foot moved! I'm waking up! I opened my eyes and hissed. stupid light. One of the nurses walked into the room. "Doctor King! Dr. King!DOCTOR KING SHE WOKE UP!!" "Quit yelling." I whispered since my voice was unused and raspy like when you wake up in the morning. "Hello Louise. You know how you live in the orphanage...." I just nodded my head. "Well, you were adopted." Oh no! Not another abusive adopter! Fear laced my words and I became pale. "The people are........."

How is it????? Comment for more! I love this book already! Hope it gets reads! See ya! Bye