Sex Ed (part 1)

I was thinking for like five minutes then this idea hit me.
!!TW!!
Torture kinks
Sex toys

In 3rd person btw
—————————
One day during school, George was talking to his bestfriend Karl when he saw the biggest douche in history (Dream) walk in to his class with his bestfriend Sapnap. George glared at them. Dream and Sapnap where Karl and George's enimies. George and Karl told eachother every thing, besides the fact that Karl likes Sapnap and George likes Dream, same thing with the other boys.

All of a sudden the teacher comes into class and everyone is silent. "Today we are going to talk about safe gay sex." George then quickly starts listening. From across the class he could hear Dream saying "Yeah lil Georgie would know all about that" when actually he didn't. He was a virgin loser in his Senior year of high school. George then quickly replies with "Actually I thought you would. Oh wait it isn't 10 BOYfriends you have, it's 10 GIRLFfriends." A loud "ohhhh" could be heard from the back of the class. "Are you really going to let him take you like that?!" Sapnap said, but before Dream could say anything, all 4 of them were sent to the principals office.

As Dream walked past George a small not fell to the floor with his number on it and then said "call me." At first George thought it was a joke but then Sapnap did the same with Karl and he didn't think it was a joke anymore. A red flush of colour spread across both the boys' faces.

——————
Time skip
——————

It was night time and neither Karl or George could sleep, so they decided to call their crushes. On George's phone, Dream picked up telling him to go to his house and Dream gave him the address. The same think happened to Karl.

———————
George's end
———————

George was about to knock on the door when he heard from above him a voice say "Hey psst over here!" George obeyed and saw a drop down ladder beside Dream's window. As soon as he was in the room, his lips were smashed by Dream's and he pushed George onto his bed and began taking off his own shirt. He was about to do the same with Gogy when he asked "George, are you ok with this?" George quickly nodded and Dream undressed him until they were both only in boxers, right before removing them, Dream reached down and grabbed a box of.. toys. (If you don't understand, please leave RIGHT NOW!!) Dream pulled it a ball gag, handcuffs and a knife. George was really hoping that the knife was fake and he was going to shove it up his hole, but no. The knife was real. Dream fastened the gag around George's mouth, pulled him up, whispered in his ear and said "we don't want you making noise now do we?" He relised George and flipped him over. He attached the handcuffs around his bed frame and George's wrists. "Your safe number is 3. Just make that number with your fingers and I will stop ok?" George nodded. Dream began stripping them both. George looked over his shoulder and saw an extremely long dick hanging of Dream. It would have to be at least 10 inches, George thought. Dream grabbed the knife and some lube off his desk. He ran the knife across George's back and in 1 fowl swoop, George's boxers where on the knife and he felt blood slowly drizzle from his back. Dream dipped his fingers in lube and without warning shoved one in George, he somehow immediately his George's prostate and a moan left George's mouth but was not quite loud enough to be heard outside of the room. Dream then slid in a second finger, then soon a third. Dream asked Gogy if he was ready. George quickly nodded his head. Dream poise some lube on his dick then shoved it inside the hole, hitting the prostate straight away. George let out a massive moan and Dream said "attataataata we don't want my parents to catch us do we? No we don't." Dream asked if Gogy was comfy yet and George nodded his head. Dream began thrusting in and out of George, hitting his prostate every time. Since I was George's first time, he didn't know when he was going to cum so out of nowhere, George started cumming all over Dream's sheets, but Dream kept going. George had a tear trickledown his cheak due to over-stimulation. Dream was about to cum too and soon was cumming inside of George. He then pulled out and saw cum drip down, out of George's hole and on to the sheets.

Thankfully, Dream has a spare set of sheets next to his bed and quickly changed them after taking off George's bondages. George was not suitable to go home, he was still shaking, so he stayed the night snuggled up with Dream with their clothes on. George woke up at 6 am and quickly got home, not waking up Dream but with a note beside the bed saying where he was.

——————————————————————
860 words. Part 2 coming soon please stay tuned