Part 50

Everyone was inside the resort. Nandini did not get the chance to hug Manik and tell him how special she was feeling but her smile not leaving her beautiful face ever said everything. That is why we say " Love is spoken by eyes." We do not really need words when we are in love. 

All of them were in the hall refreshed waiting for Navya, Radhika and Cabir. Some other close relatives which included Manik's dadi, his biological grandmother and Nandini's Daadu, her grandfather. 

Nandini and Alya were talking while Naira was having a conversation with Mukti accompanied by Ayeza. The boys were having a good time by the indoor pool when they heard Radhika. 

Just that little scream of that little bundle of joy and how that lit up everyone's face specially Nandini. How her pupils dilated with her smile widening every second, Manik could do nothing but chuckle.  Chuckled cause Nandi looked funny? NO cause his condition was no different. How did these 6 months go , missing her atleast once a day. Missing her smiles, missing her jokes , missing her- Oh wait did I say JOKES? Manik's happiness was not just limited to the arrival of Radhika. How did we forget our Cabira? Manik had to accept he missed his little brother like hell all this while. 

Though , Cabir was not his brother by blood, but if he had one , Cabir would still have been his priority. His jokes, his funny nature and also when required, the serious adviser. He missed it all.

Both Manik and Nandini literally jumped off their seats running towards the gate making the others chuckle following them. 

In all this, a comment was passed " LO JI AA GAYI NAJAYAZ AULAAD LEKE APNI GRAHAN LAGANE" (I do not need to tell you who might have said this NO?- SWARNA)

Nandini immediately took Radhika in her arms while Manik hugged Cabir to his death. Cabir missed his all time serious big bro too. 

Radhika: I missed you Masi.

Nandini kissed her cheeks: I missed you more baby.

Radhika: No I missed you more.

Nandini scrunched her eyebrows and said: No I.

Radhika: No me Maasi.

And this " No I, No me " continued while Nandini walked in with Radhika in her arms.

Navya: Matlab hadd hai ha hamari padi hi nahi hai kisiko. Koi hain jisee hamse gale milna ho?

 ( stopping Nandini in her track)

Cabir: I am there na.

Though he whispered this , but guess who heard it? THE MANIK MALHOTRA.

Cabir's this comment earned a glare from Navya who shied away a little. AND THIS ACT OF NAVYA WAS SEEN BY WHOM? THE NANDINI MURTHY.

Ignoring it for a while, the meet and greet continued.

Nandini and Cabir shared a hug too while Nandini,Navya both had tears in their eyes seeing each other after so long.

Navya: Bahot miss kiya tumhe specially jab Radhika Harshad ke baare me kuch bhi puchti thi toh kaise manage kar leti thi na tum.

Nandini: Hmm I hope you realize vaha rehne ki zaroorat nahi hain?

Navya sighed : Uske baare me baat karke mood mat spoil karo.

Agreeing to her, all of them went in followed by Radhika having a great time in Manik's arms.