𝐈 𝐧 𝐟 𝐨 𝐫 𝐦 𝐚 𝐭 𝐢 𝐨 𝐧

_____________________________

• N a m e : M a c k i a  O s a m a

• N a m e : M a c k i a O s a m a .
• A g e : 1 6
• P r o n o u n s : s h e / h e r
• S e x u a l i t y : b i s e x u a l
• F a v  f l o w e r: w h i t e  t u l i p s
_____________________________
Quirk-
Mackias quirk is called 'ghost'. She can basically do whatever a ghost can. E.g. flying, going through objects, going invisible. But one thing that's pretty cool, is that she can go into peoples minds and mess with their heads. She can make them do things, say thing and think things. But this takes up a lot of energy so it's a rare thing Mackia will do.

One side affect is that whenever she feels extremely strong emotions, she goes translucent. (But you don't see her insides don't worry.) That's how she found out her quirk. She fell over and broke her arm at the age of 5. She turned translucent which shocked her mother even more.
_____________________________
Background-
Mackia went to the same school as Eijiro Kirishima and Mina Ashido. She didn't mind them but they weren't like her. No one was.

From a young age Mackia questioned whether she was normal or not. Her mother was troubled by the fact that her daughter hadn't made any friends yet by the age of 10. By middle school she had met Kirishima and had become close.

But something happened in her 3rd year of middle school which changed her. One of her classmates Mina, was holding a party on the last day of school. She remembers it was being held on Friday at 8:30pm to 10:30pm. It was a normal Tuesday until a normal looking boy strutted up to her with a bitchy grin.

"Hey, you're Osama right?" Mackia nodded in response. His voice was lower than she had anticipated.

"Good, so uh. That party Ashidos having... Do you wanna go with me?" His last few words where drowned out by kept in laughter. His friends faces behind him where turning red and tears formed in there eyes.

"Oh uhm." Mackia smiled. "I would love to!" Her smile faded as her ears were suffocated with laughter.

"HA! As if anyone would wanna go out with you. You're practically a ghost!" The boy spat in Mackias face.
The group left, leaving confused and embarrassed of herself.

After that incident, she became a main target for the group to pick on.  After middle school Kirishima convinced Mackia to apply for UA with him since if he did make it in, he wanted Mackia by his side.
_____________________________

Oooh did I just make the new Mackia a completely different person? Yes

Oooh did I just make the new Mackia a completely different person? Yes. Is it midnight now and I'm not planning on getting any sleep? Also yes.

I hope you guys liked this, since this chapter has taken an hour to do for some reason. Also, new description and cover is out!!!
I'm really proud of how my new writing layout looks tbh. Idk why i just really like it💀