1

The sound of objects crashing against the hard walls and cold floor causing the neighbors to hear the ruckus could only swear underneath their covers.

" Son of a bitc-"

He ran outside of the house, almost got hit by a thrown vase. He ran. He didn't bother for the older man behind him yelling out for his name, echoing the night.

He ran as far as he can. Wherever his legs could bring him.

He just wanted to leave.

He doesn't want to stay.

He panted hard after the long run. He felt like to pass out due to the lack of oxygen in his lungs. He dragged his feet tiredly and found an abandoned building.

He looked around the neighborhood that's a bit familiar to him. He did realized he was far away from home. But he doesn't want to go back tonight. He wanted to get away from his problem. So he went up the stairs until he gets to the rooftop.

He sighed as the cold wind brushes his face. He shivered as he hugged himself, rubbing his arms up and down to keep himself warm.

He walked towards the railings as he stare at the lights of city in the night, flickering from far away.

" What the hell happened to me?" He muttered to himself.

That's the only thing he could think of himself.

He then moved his gaze to the ground. He gulped. He's a bit scared of height even though it's only five floors of the building.

He shut his eyes and became dizzy. His legs wobbled and fell to the floor. His eyes are slowly closing as he looked to the stars in the night sky.

He closed his eyes.

Sleepy.

Tired.

Then fell into his dream.