First day of hell

"Ash, Ash wake up darling first day of school"
I hear my mom say as she attempts to wake me.
"Mmh go away" I say in response obviously annoyed I mean why do we gotta be at school at 8:00 can't it be 10:00 or something.
"Mom I got it" I hear my brother Jason say.
My brother is 16 years old and has the IQ of a squirrel. He has a lighter brown hair than me and has blue eyes like my dad.
Me on the other hand have dark brown hair like my dad and brown eyes like my mom. I'm not going to say I'm ugly but I'm not vogue model pretty.
Then all of a sudden from what was once warm sheets is now drenched in freezing water.
My idiot of a brother got a bucket of ice and water and threw it on me.
"Want me- to get an- another one si- sis cause I will" he said between laughs.
"Shut up" I yelled
"At least I saved you a needed shower cause-"
"OUT" I cut him off.
"Too easy" he mumbled on his way out.
I went and picked out a green army jacket and put it over my white tee- shirt. I laughed at the thought of white tee shirt because of Kianna's haul. I put black leggings on with a red flannel around my waist with my grey vans. I curled my already curly hair so my curls are perfect and put a few strokes of mascara.
I went downstairs only to see my brother looking at me then says
"You look like the walking dead but worse"
I roll my eyes at his stupidity and head to school.
When I get there I see my two best friends Caleb and Grace.
Grace was vogue model material she had beautiful blondish hair and blue eyes, but you can't forget her amazing eyebrows. She wore a blue dress that I remember buying her from topshop. She wore a light brown bootie heels.
Caleb had dark brown hair and brown eyes. He wore a pair of jeans with runners and a white baseball tee.
"Omg, omg, omg your brother looks so good today oh and you too" Grace said running to me.
I was surprised she didn't fall but hey if it's my brother she's totally focused on him she had a crush on him for a while.
"Haven't you forgot he's younger then you" I reminded her.
"Oh well. guess what thought I see a lot of delicious fresh men which one is good for me"she said while I rolled my eyes.
"Someone in our grade" I replied.
She pouted.
"Let's get our schedules" she announced.
"Hey " I said to Caleb.
"Hey Bish" he replied with a non existent hair flip.
I laughed
"You and me are going to get some Burger King at lunch because I'm King and your delighted to go with me" he said.
"Oh so delighted, if your king what am I"I said knowing that he'll say princess.
"You can be my peasant bow down" he said.
My mouth hung open
"Bow" he said sassily.
I bowed
Then we reached the office and got our schedules.
Then I felt like crying 1 class with grace and 3 with Caleb kill me now, what am I gonna do in class.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys how do you like it????
It's my first story so sorry if my grammar is bad
-Stay sassy
Ashley