•𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚕𝚕•

Okay so I  watched 'Panic' on prime last night and I had a dream about the scene were heather is in rays car and the sheriff is in dodges car and it's kinda like a race or whatever.   . *The joust*
Sorry if that didn't make sense
—————————————————————————

Heathers POV:

As I pull up to the race track I take a shakily take a breathe to calm myself down. My heart is beating so fast right now , I feel like I'm going to explode. Luckily I calm my self down enough to  I hear diggings say

"3"

I start the car

"2"

I breathe heavily

"1"

The signal goes of

I press down on pedal as hard as I can (a/n: idk what it's called) to make the car go fast . And I'm off.

I turn a right and I drive straight a head knowing I'm going to be basically face to face with sheriff James. Holy shit I'm going to die. I press down on gas harder and i don't even know how fast I'm going because all I'm focusing on is my breathing so I don't have an anxiety attack. As we get near I can hear bishop shouting but I can't hear him because I'm to focused on not letting James win.

We got closer.

And closer.

He doesn't even look like he's turning at all so I try to turn but the steering wheel broke off.oh shit oh shit.I'm going to die. As these thought go through my head I close my eyes and think off all the good in my life. Lilly. Ray.bishop.NatalieAnna.even my mom...

That's the last thing I think off as we hit and I lose consciousness.

Ray's POV:

All I saw was my truck and dodges truck hit and I'm off running.

"WAIT!" I heard Dodge shout but I don't listen.

I get to the trucks and I search for Heather as fast as I can't while the cops help me.

"Come on,come on, where are you" I whisper to myself while I kept searching.

I finally found her.

She was all bloody.

I quickly get her out with the cops help and drag her to safety just as the bomb explodes and we got flung back.

I groan as I slowly got up wondering what the hell happened.I open my eyes and I'm in the hospital, in a bed.

I walk out the room to find heather.

"Hello ma'm, do you know what room Heather Nill is in"I ask the nurse at the front desk

"Down the hall , room 126"she says and I walk away saying thank you.

I walk to room 126 and walk in. I sigh in relief when I notice she doesn't look in bad shape. Only a couple of cuts and bruises but alive.

I slowly make my way to her and softly touch her cheek, rubbing my thumb up and down her cheek slowly.

Her eyes flutter open slowly.

"Hey" I whisper softly

"Hey" she coughed

I got up to get her some water and sat back down to help her drink it.

"How are you" I gently ask

"Uh good good I think" she says confused

"You had me worried"I whisper while gently putting my forehead on hers.

"I'm sorry"She reply's

"It's okay baby"I cooed

I look up and softly grab her chin to move her face so I could softly kiss her on the lips.

Few years  later:
Heather POV:

I won 'panic' and got 50 thousand dollars crazy right? Anyway my mom got better and she was the loving mother I remember and I gave her 10k of the money I got. Me and Natalie are still best friends and she is a famous actress like she wanted. Me and bishop are okay but not best friends but we're okay.

Finally me and ray are happily in love , I know we said we wouldn't fall in love but oh well. I'm a famous writer and ray is cop to help kids like us when we were younger. We have a daughter named 'Lola Hall' and Ray loves her so much it's adorable. Lilly loves being her aunt and playing with her and my mom well she loves having a grandchild. We finally live happily ever after.

———————————————————————————

AND END I hope you enjoyed this chapter because it's been stuck in my head now :)

Feel free to comment any ideas you would like for me to do .

*NOT RE READ SO IM SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES IVE MADE*

I LOVE heathers and rays relationship ngl

Anyway byeeeeeeeee

From Ruby