Chapter 2

Your POV:
I spent the whole day with Lee we had pretty much every lesson together and we had dance club which was fun but Elle had detention tonight which meant that we would probably have to stay later but that's ok me and Lee would just sit in his car and jam out or something I'm sure. Lee kept going on about Mia and I guess that's fine I don't like him do I. He was trying on all these stupid shirts when my two besties began to shout about a kissing booth.
"Hey (y/n) what about this shirt ?" He asked me I look him up and down before smiling "yeah she'll love it?" He smirked before saying really before I could say yes. Elle laughed
"Of course not!"
*time skip *
I just finished athletics club and came running over to see Elle in her football uniform and Lee helping her do sit ups.
"I can't believe you actually gave him your number!" Lee chuckled
" gave who your number?" I ask feeling left out.
"Tupen!" Lee laugh
"What the fuck Elle!" I shout feeling angry that she would let a guy like him date her.
"It was a really nice apology!" Elle giggle I roll my eyes and sit beside Lee grabbing his hand and bringing his burger closer to my face. I look him in the eyes almost to ask if it was ok and all I saw was an amused look daring me to bite it which I did enjoying the taste more because it wasn't my food I was devouring.
" if word gets out that fighting me is a way to get your number I'm in for a tough year!" Lee sighed Elle laughed looking at me
"I wouldn't call it a fight!" We both laughed at the same time
"I think I'm gonna go out with tupen unless you guys think I shouldn't?" She said looking more towards me I shake my head letting lee speak first.
"No I think you should .." he says mumbling on about how it would be good and she needs a first date at some point. Now they are both looking at me. I rise an eyebrow and say " well I guess you have to grow up at some point and although I haven't had my first date yet I will sure help you get ready for yours !" I smile not really thinking tupen was right for my sister but maybe that was because I was lonely and he tried to touch my sisters bum !

It was time for Elles date I did her make up and her hair and damn she looked pretty she pick out her dress and shoes and we both got into the car with Lee I sat in the back and let Elle and Lee have their time before her date. She was nervous I could tell but I'm sure she'll have a good time.
" can you guys keep your phone on because I know myself I'll run out of things to say and I really wanna call you..." Elle rambles to us lee looks at me
"Nooooooo nooo nooo ." He say trying to calm her down "don't call me if he can't see how completely baller you are he ain't right for you!"
" yeah and what makes you think we'd give good dating advice Elle!" I giggle she smiles
"Ok I'll see you guys later ?" She ask we nod before head off ourselves.
"So what are we gonna do?" I ask Lee he smiles and looks over at me.
" I have something in mind!" I giggle at his response.
"Ohhhhh so mysterious I like it." He turns up the radio and we start to sing and dance on our way to our mystery hang out spot for the night.
" we are here!" Lee smiles at me and we both jump out of his car.
"What is this place?" I ask star stuck by the beauty of the small restaunt with fairy light lighting the seating area outside.
"It's a small restraunt I found I can't really remember how but it has Kareoke inside!" And with that we ran inside. Lee grabbed my hand dragging me to a table my heart skipped a beat. No y/n you don't love him remember rule nine he's off limits. We sit down order some chips and then start to pick a song to sing. We found don't go breaking my heart and honestly I was so excited to sing it we were munching on our fries covered in cheese and ketchup and other deliciousness that I couldn't name but enjoyed so much. My eyes flicker to Lee's lips when I see he has a lot of source running from his lower lip to his chin. I roll my eyes giggling moving closer to wipe away the source with my thumb, but being so close was like toucher, I could have sworn I saw his eyes look at my lips my hand now on his cheek when all of a sudden.
Ring ring ring
His phone breaks our eye contact now both of us staring at elles photo on Lee's screen.
"Sorry ummmm Elle needs us we should go thanks for the food lee!" I say trying to pretend we weren't having a moment. The two of us hopped back in his car driving to the arcade where Elle was meeting us.
"Look (y/n) I'm sorry it was weird but you know rule number 9 it's just important I guess and ..." he was babbling on about how it was a mistake which hurt but I know why hes doing it I made the rules with him too I knew what this was about.
" yeah I know how silly are we it's not like we felt anything though right? So why don't we go find Elle and pretend it never happened?" I asked swallowing the hurt I was feeling.
" I mean what's wrong with me is my ass too big?" Elle asked
" no your awesome!" Lee said as they both danced on the dance dance revolution game I sat and watched feeling lonely myself atleasy Elle got asked out I hadn't even had that yet.
Tupen comes through the door lee steps up to him
" alrighty hit the road! You had your shot keep on moving bud!" Lee says but I step in
" how could you do this to Elle, your weak and pathetic and you know what she deserves better than some lowlife that can't even text to say his not coming! If you ever come near her again I will hit you so hard you be in the hospital ok!" I growl feeling so frustrated with him abd myself because clearly there's something wrong with me to make no guys wanna date me!
" look I need to talk to Elle!" He says lee looks at me and I look at Elle it was her choice after all
" guys it's ok!" She says
I listen in trying to hear what they were saying.
" look he's been tell people for a while not to date you or your sister!" Tupen say what the fuck did he say
Then I hear Elle shouting about her boobs fuck sake we all leave.
Once we get home elle rushes in leaving me and Lee alone in the car once again.
" hey so no hard feelings about you know!" Lee asks
" yep! Thanks for the ride lee I'll text you when she's done yelling at your brother!" I smile giving him a hug and rushing into the house myself.
Elle yelled and yelled and before he hung up
"Urrrgggggg he's such an ass!" Elle screamed
" I know elle I just don't understand why he wouldn't let people date us were a catch!" I giggle trying my best not to get angry or sad about the whole thing.
"Well little sis I'm gonna get some sleep goodnight!" Elle smiles at me I give her a hug before heading into my own room changing into my pjs and thinking about my day.
I don't like lee I can't I mean yes he's so cute and wow is he hot but he's our best friend and although the rule was really about Noah if I broke the rules elle would feel hurt and I guess elle could date Noah which would kill Lee and that would be one big mess because of little old me. It wasn't worth it tomorrow I would find a boy who I would ask on a date and hope things would make me forget out what happened with Lee.