Chapter 8

Note:
"......" Speaking
'......' thought

I hope you enjoy this story!!!
WARNING:FOUL LANGUAGE
---------------------------------------
Previously:

Chen huan: 'Oh shit'
System: 'thats right panic'
Chen huan: 'fuck'

Continuing:

Chen huan POV

I hold onto the wall of the alleyway and think about what just happened 'why does this always happens to meeee, I thought the unluckiness would go away once I'm in the new world but,...'

I look down and saw my hand, then I suddenly remember the tragic event. I clenched my hand to a fist and took a deep breath 'alright let's do this' I gathered all my determination and walked out of the alley.

Many eyes landed on me but I don't care 'so system, what should I do?' 'sigh' the system sighed and instructed me to go home. As I walked home, I saw a familiar head poking out of the crowd of people who gathered there for no reason. 'hey system, do you think that head is familiar?' 'hmm? Let me see'

The system quiet down for awhile before he shouted at me 'that's the protagonist shou!'
"WUT!?" I accidentally shouted before covering my mouth as the people looked strangely at me "oh it's nothing, sorry for bothering you guys" I waved my hand and walked to a more secluded area, out of the protagonist shou sight.

But, unbeknownst to me , someone was watching me...

I talked to the system more and he told me to get away and don't get involved with him(the protagonist shou) but, before we end the conversation I asked

Chen Huan: 'why is he here?'

The system: 'i don't know but, I think he is like one of us...'

Chen huan: 'what do you mean by that?'

The system: 'what I meant is that........maybe he is also a reincarnator'

I was surprised because, I don't know that other reincarnator can get in..... I asked again
Chen huan: 'is that normal?......'

the system was silent for awhile before he answers my question

The system: 'no, it most likely an error bit,you have to act like the original Chen huan before he notice what wrong with you...'

Chen huan: 'how should Chen huan act?' again?'

the system: 'like a arrogant bastard and a scumbag that all people gate'

Chen huan:'.............'

I didn't answer back and started to speed walked towards the house. Once I saw the house , I started to sprint and got passed through the gate and went straight to my bedroom (without getting lost first of course) .

I closed the door and laid on the bed. I looked up at the ceiling and thought 'there is no escape huh?' I didn't accept the fact that I dies and got reincarnated as this but,  now that I seen everything.........

Before I could finish my dialogue , I drifted to sleep.

A looming figure was seen beside Chen huan sleeping body... He lifted his hand and touch Chen huan cheek "so soft......so precious....." The figure stopped before continuing his hand to Chen huan soft lips,he started to lean and kisses for awhile before leaning back "it will soon be mine...."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Who do you think he is?

✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

( ╹▽╹ )( ╹▽╹ )( ╹▽╹ )( ╹▽╹ )( ╹▽╹ )( ╹▽╹ )( ╹▽╹ )( ╹▽╹ )( ╹▽╹ )( ╹▽╹ )( ╹▽╹ )( ╹▽╹ )( ╹▽╹ )( ╹▽╹ )( ╹▽╹ )( ╹▽╹ )( ╹▽╹ )( ╹▽╹ )( ╹▽╹ )( ╹▽╹ )( ╹▽╹ )( ╹▽╹ )( ╹▽╹ )( ╹▽╹ )