i may have a piss kink

It was the dreaded day. I wasn't ready for this. I wasn't ready to say goodbye to Sally. It was so cold out. It was the perfect day to mourn her loss. I wasn't ready for this.

I walked into school the next morning. Slow steps. Just go slow. Don't show your pain. "bro guess what today-" I punched yazmin in her stupid fucking face. Eva walked by. i whistled at her and she ran over and we proceeded to jump yazmin. "NERD FUCKING NERD" Everyone laughed at yazmin as we bullied her.

Everybody knew yazmin. She was the schools drug dealer. One time she almost got arrested for selling cocaine to a 7 year old but she ran from the police. Yazmins nickname at school was Muhammad Allah or just fucking idiot. Everybody knew Yazmin.

Some knew Eva. Most were scared of her. She was the schools emo. She was know to hiss at people if they got close to her. One time she barked at a student in kindergarten and made an offer to brawl with her for 2 dollars. Her nickname was Furry or please stay away from me please you smell so bad pelease. Some knew Eva.

Nobody knew gianna because nobody fucking cares about gianna.

And then there's me. I'm "different" Im not like everyone else. I'm not your average sweaty ball licker.  Yazmin flirts with me all the time and it scares me because gay people like yazmin scare me. My nicknames are known as Yazmins Mothers Lover or Holy hot mommy or Pissy piss baby.

Mommy milkers aka yazmins mother. she's so fucking hot bro. everyone loves yazmins mom. yazmin didn't get her genes at all.

You know how i mentioned that i'm different? Everybody calls me that because i'm a pedophile. I know. Fucking disgusting. They're so homophobic. My whole school. Yazmins mother is the only woman i dated who wasn't below ten years old.

"Mmm cocaina" I look over and see yazmin snorting crack off michael anderson's ass. "Bro??" Yazmin looked back. Bro is that the sexiest person alive? I'm so in love with you' I ran away after i saw the dildo in Yazmins hand.

As i saw Eva ahead of me i walked a few steps back. "HISSSSSSSSSSSSSS GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ROROROROROROROROROROR BARK WOOF SNARL. oh hey mamas" she proceeded to smirk at me. I violently sobbed and ran away. I locked myself in the bathroom stall as i cried. I heard a knock and opened the door. "OH MY GOD!!!.......

JASON DERULO??"