Wedding day

This is 10 years into the future so cal and Lee are getting married!

Cals POV
I was walking down the aisle and there he was...my bear.All I could do was bite my lip and just scream inside because I love him and he loves me I hope cause I watch a lot of movies where the groom walks out or said NO.oh my god don't think that calli!
**time skip!**
I was still daydreaming when the priest said "Do you take Lee McCormick (I don't know his real name sorry!)
to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "Cals are you ok" Lee wisperd without thinking I shouted "YES!" "Well then you may now kiss the bride!!" Lee kissed me very passionately and I kissed him back.
Lee POV
Oh my god I'm now married to calli-lee and I'm so happy because well...I'm married to my childhood love!"calls come on let's go to the taxi...its waiting outside "ok my bear" calli said in a chirpy voice.
**le time skip**
Well were here let's go to our plane I carried calli bridal style to our gate
Calli POV
I can't believe Lee has done all this for me well if you don't know what I'm talking about WERE GOING TO BRAZIL!!
And he paid for a Vila with a pool!
**time skip**
We were getting changed for the nice pool out back when Lee ripped of his shirt to get changed into his swimming shorts I blushed "well were married now so it doesn't matter " Lee said "yea" I said quickly so I got changed into my swimming costume and had a swim and splashed about and had a holding breath contest I won! When we agent back to the room Lee said he was going for a shower so I said I'll go after then I thought that I could make him and me a nice light snack before we go out and have dinner.
Lee POV
I hopped into the shower and washed myself and then to my surprise there were two cracker bread with my favourite topping tomato and lettuce and calli just had plain.
Calli POV
Lee had a towel wrapped round his waist and dripping wet well he just came out of the shower! But I got memarised by his muscles he must of whent to the gym because you couldn't be born with them well I mean the weren't like a body builders but anyways.

Hey guys hope you like this chapy and be sure to check out my other book called Feathertail!