[S1] Chapter 01

~welcome~

i would be grateful if you can leave a vote or even comments. all you need to do is just to tap on the stars. one account can votes one time for each chapter, and you do not need to pay for that, it's completely free. please don't be a siders. it took me a lot of efforts and time to make this story, i hope you can appreciate my effort by clicking the votes 
(ᵕᵕ)

introduction
——

Jung Jaehyun, once you said his name the whole school or probably half of the Korea will know who he is. He is that one rich guy with handsome face and perfect body every girl will dream of. We could say that his whole appearance is perfect, but not his personality. He has that one dirty personalities that drives people crazy.

He loves breaking rules, he barely wore his school uniform properly, he hates using tie and he used to unbutton his shirts, which makes more girls falls for him. Some girls really went blind for him. 

Also, he never once studied before and that's the reason why he kept on getting a bad scores, he is keeping down with it. All teachers and private tuition teachers have admitted that they gave up on teaching Jaehyun. He won't attend the class and just skip his classes most of the time

Even if he joined his class he would be sleeping or playing his phone. When he bunk his classes, he will go to the club which obviously not allowed yet since he is still underaged, but he did it anyways. He will go to the night clubs, and went drinking by showing his fake ID cards or he will bribe the security guard to let him in.

What can a rich guy can't do ?

He is also known as the richest person in the whole school. His parents him self is a tycoon and they have a lot of companies around the world such as Korea, Japan, and Singapore.

Beside his bad scores and clubbing hobbies, he have other bad hobbies as well which are bullying people in his school. He loves to bully people no matter whether they are girls or boys.

He has the perfect icon for a  macho bad boy until a new transferred students, Kim Haera came to the school

And everything started to make an upside down turn when she was told to tutor Jaehyun.

——

Kim Haera, she is pretty but nerdy, she is kind but friendless because she is poor. It would be a lie if she says that money is not everything. She is pathetic enough for everything she have been through. 

Let's forget about finding or getting a friend when she keeps on getting bullied and overpowered 

Everywhere she goes, she will be the bullied victim. She is too powerless to fight them back, so there she go...

Approximately 6 months ago, she moved to Seoul Capital School, one of the the biggest and most expensive school in the whole Korea. She is able to move there because she got a scholarship from her previous school. She is a real genius for that

Seoul Capital School or SCS itself is filled with a lot of smart students and most of the students usually won the math and science olympiad on behalf of their schools name

She thought a school filled with smart people would also be filled with prestigious and kind students but that all was only her expectations. In facts it was all wrong. She thought she will be able to get away from her bullied life by moving into a new schools.

But what should she expect if she needs to meet Jaehyun, the king of bully, and Yeri the queen of bully ?

——

Kim Yeri, she is the female versions of bully king, so she is basically the queen of bully. She wants everyone to praise her, and work for her. She is rich just like Jaehyun, and a definition of every guys dreams girl.

She loves to be teacher's pet, and she will always be the leader for everything. She is omniscient. Yeri herself is the smartest students in the whole school. She ranked the first place for 3 consecutive years

Rumors says that Yeri and Jaehyun are dating but no one actually knows about it, and most people believe that it's more to a one sided love. They believe that Yeri is the one who liked Jaehyun. While Jaehyun don't really have any kind of feelings towards Yeri.

Jaehyun and Yeri's parents are both friends and believe to be working together for the next company projects upcoming.

Yeri's schools life could be considered as perfect. She got everything she wants, she is famous as well as the smartest.

But what if someone new came to the school and beats her up on everything?

——

DISCLAIMER :

PLEASE DO NOT READ MY WORK if you are uncomfortable about bullying and similar topics with it as i DO NOT ACCEPT complains about romanticizing bullying etc. i've reminded this ones so if you don't like it then kindly go away and don't brace yourself to read it. 

+) all events, places, plots and the characters are FICTION

+) please DO NOT compare any of the characters in the stories with the real life situation 

+) if there is an antagonist from blackpink, bts, your bias etc, please do not get offended. as they are just a made up character and i'm not disrespecting them 

+) happy reading and hope you enjoyed it :)

p.s Your votes and comments makes my day :D