04

The movie had been going on for a while now, and the first action scene started. There was a lot of violence and people punching and kicking each others asses up. Beomgyu excused himself to the toilet.

He locked the door and sat down on the floor, tears coming out of his eyes. He sat there for a long time crying his eyes out.

Soobin and Yeonjun we're paying too much attention to the movie to even notice Beomgyu was gone, but Taehyun got concerned. He sat up and went to knock on the door.

"Beomgyu? Everything okay?" he asked. Taehyun got no response, only silent sobs coming from the other side of the door.

"Hey... What happened?" he asked again, hoping to get an answer.

"I'm fine..." Beomgyu said with quiet voice.

"I can hear you crying, is it because of the movie?"

"I'm fine." Beomgyu again stated, but Taehyun wasn't convinced.

"Open the door please." he said calmly. Taehyun didn't want to scare Beomgyu, as he clearly was already scared enough. To Taehyun's surprise the door opened.

Taehyun immediately hugged Beomgyu. "What's wrong?"

"I-... It's just the movie. Nothing more." Beomgyu answered and hugged him back. He didn't want to tell Taehyun, even though he felt pretty comfortable around him.

Taehyun rubbed his back. "Okay..."