0. 22: Who

BOOOM—

"Huh? What is that?"

Allen turn his head and saw a wave of fire swept towards his head, fortunately he saw it on time.

'Damn, my head almost say good bye to my neck! Who the hell is it?!'

Anna, who is about to die and the furious Allen, look into the shadow within the smoke.

The smoke slowly disperse, revealing a stunning young man. As they saw him, Well Allen doesn't him however he feels danger towards that man, while at Anna's side, The dull eyes of Her immediately filled up with hope.

'Noah! Thank goodness... " Due to the arrival of the man, she suddenly felt relieved and finally passed out.

The man look around the place, observing and seems to be searching for something or someone. His gaze reach towards the large metal dome, however something grab his attention besides the dome.

And he seems to not like what he see.

Two people, one is about to die and the other is about to kill, Looking towards his direction.

His body felt cold, the fire within his sword flares up, blazing like his emotions right now. The feeling of seeing someone destroying the thing or someone you cherish the most is really infuriating and hatefull.

Behind him,  Vincent the guy with a red hair appeared.

With a playful smile, Vincent take a look on their captain " Hey, Captain have you seen th—"

His smile wipe out as soon as the scene came across his sight. " Oh..."

He shook his head and sigh, ' What a pain, the captain is probably very angry now. Sigh, Another poor guy will die again. ' Looking at the two men in front of him, it's already clear who's going to win.

Hmm.. Wiping the second strongest team alone.. Not bad.

Although the little white-haired guy looks strong, however he's still a cub compared to the captain.

Sigh.' Oh well, whatev—'

Boom!

His thoughts snaps as he heard a loud sound.

Fck! That scares me! Hm? Oh, they starts fighting.

"Take her away!" Noah ordered as he start to move.

"Yes sir! “ Vincent carried Anna away. Gahh! I want to watch but I might get caught on their mess. Sigh, Oh well, Let's get away from here.

When Vincent and Anna was completely gone, Noah Dashed forward and slashed his sword. The blazing wave of fire creates explosion.

Every thing that stand on its path explodes.

Boom! Boom!

After the smokes were gone, A half melting huge ice can be seen beside the large metal dome.

Allen gritted his teeth. That attack was so explosive, moreover the fire that he used is also stronger than mine.

While Allen was analysing his enemy, Noah bagun to attack him again. He sway his sword continuesly till His sword start spitting countless of fire ball, It's quite similar to Allen's Ice rain

While the two men were fighting, Daniel already bought Clyde and his brother away from their battlefield.

He already thought about dying together with his brother, after all they are trapped with that Demon  outside. As soon as he felt that someone has arrive, he quickly open a way for himself and the two dying people out.

Since a new person arrives it only means a chance to escape, cause the attention of that Demon would shift to that person.

So without hesitation he escape along with Clyde and his brother. Well, How about Anna? Hmph let her be, even if she dies here he don't care anymore and the person who came just now was probably a rescuer so let him save her himself.

If he got stronger, he will surely make them suffer.

........