The Return Of William

Everyone gasp at the fact that William had return and Madi Wadi is basically his evil sidekick. Ariana was confused and all Chris said to him was that they should best be going.

Chris text the group chat saying to met at his house to talk about this. Everyone gave William a nasty look and drove away. Chris drop off Ariana and right before she left the car she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

Chris blush the whole way home screaming Lover by Taylor Swift. He got home and walk into his home to see all her friends in his room. "What are we going to do" Aliana said in a scared voice.

"I have no idea but it does not look good" Bella said in a worry tone. Everyone look down scared about what going to happen. "We just have to stay as far as we can from William" Chris said push back his brown hair.

"Alright" Jack said putting his hands he his pocket. "How about you guys come over tomorrow to hang out" Chris said with a weak smile. Everyone nod then left the room without saying anything else.

The next morning Chris woke up with a bad headache and decided to just play on his phone for an hour. He got up and got some fruit then got ready for the day. He look out the window and saw his friends pull up.

Mia drove with Aliana as Jack and Bella pull up in other car. He hug them as they walk into the house. "We're going to target to get your mind off everything" Mia said with a small smile. "Alright let go then!" Chris said excited.

Jack, Bella, and Chris sat in one car as Aliana and Mia sat in other car. Jack saw the blonde hair monster William drive by fast not realizing they were in the car. "Thank god he did see us" Bella said point to the sky.

They all got to target and look at books and music stuff. They just hang out and act like nothing in the word care.

They didn't realize that there life would be ruin by William and Madi Wadi soon...

Note: hi short chapter since I wrote this in my aunt car after I went to Barnes and nobles. Enjoy and thank you for reading!