the early years of my life

Well when I was first born, I mean I don't really remember but I know that life was great. My mom and dad were very happy. All of my grand parents were good and didn't have anything wrong. Everything was great!! I miss those days, but you know. Life goes on. After coming out of the hospital, I was a baby. Obviously. I was took to my home which was in mid Warner Robins. My mom stayed home from work for about 6-8 months, because I was just born. I sure enough miss those days. Somebody changing my diaper, Somebody feeding me, Somebody always loving on me, Oh and somebody singing me to sleep every night, and mid day because you can't forget the naps, lol. When my mom finally went back to work, which at the time she worked at Little Reasons Daycare Center. When she went back to work, can you guess where I went? The same daycare she worked at. So it wasn't one of those "omg *cries* my baby isn't always gonna be right there beside me.* well basically because my mom was about 5 feet away, so she could come check on me just about whenever. I went to that daycare for about 7 years, yes. 7 years.
That was basically the "Beginning" of my life. I will be starting off in the next chapter at age 1, because life gets a bit more interesting... I guess you could say. But I would also like to go ahead and tell everyone, I honestly don't have a bad life. I've never had divorced parents, or any tragic family deaths so it isn't going to be a "life" book like that. But I still think & hope you will find this book enjoyable. Leave your comments/ chapter suggestions in the comments.☺️