Pretty Boy 🦋

After the bell rang to signal that school is now over I reach into my back pocket to feel a cold device that I quickly pull out as I look at the device, the screen is black and reflective, as I can see my own reflection; my brown curly hair stood out the most along with my caramel brown eyes. I swiftly turn on my phone to text my main hoe aka Krissy

Me: Ayo hunny where you is ???

Krissy <3 : 🙄 I'm currently in Spanish hence the teacher won't let us out.

Me: Hollup boo imma go bail you out 🤪

Krissy <3 : *I'm concerned*

Me: ... 🤪🤪

*AGGRESSIVE POUNDING ON DOOR*

"ITS THE POLICEEEE! I NEED A JUVENILE ESCORT FOR KRISTINA CASEY." A very loud female like voice roared outside of the white classroom door, as most of the kids in the class rolled their eyes, used to a certain female who did this ten times a week, even though they only go to school for four days out of the week.

"MS.LOPEZ! WHAT DID I TELL YOU? THE BELL DOESN'T DISMISS YOU, I DO!" the Spanish teacher roared, tired of Tania's crap.

"Does it look like a give a fuck?! No. GIMME HER RIGHT NOW!" Tania said as she bursted into the classroom, "KRISSSY!" the brown haired female ran towards Kriss as she threw her arms around her, causing the chair to fall, making a loud thud go across the room.

"ugH YOU WEIGH 2000 POUNDS THICC ASS BITCH!" Kriss yelled as she coughed, "I HAVE ASTHMA BRUH!"

"I HAVE ASTHMA TOO BESTIE!" Tania said, yoinking kriss up, as the blue eyed female laughed as Tania struggled to grab Kriss's book bag that has her BTS AND STRAY KIDS KEY CHAINS! "hurt my key chains and I swear to God-"

"come on bitch!" Tania said, as they ran out of the Spanish class room.

The two females seen a familiar male as they both cry out "dAmIAnnnnn"

They looked instantly shy as people around him laughed, making him look down. "Bestie! How ya doinnnggg bbg?" Tania and Kriss said in sync as they immediately crackled like a fucking cow.

"better that you guys are here," the boy chuckled as he crossed his arms, "was it fucking needed to call my name out like that?"

"Yes actually," kriss said, pushing up the glasses she hardly wears up her nose, as she crossed her arms. "How?" Damian asked, as Tania laughed, "BecauseEEEeEEE!" Tania shouted, as she quickly reached in her back pocket to take out her smexy ass phone as she crackled, as she also pulled out her SMEXY speaker.

"ITS A WAP BITCHES!" Tania screamed, as she began playing WAP through her speaker, full blast.

Damian looked embarrassed as he looked down, as kriss began singing along.

"taNIA LOPEZZZZ! IN MY OFFICE NOW!"

"NAH BITCH!" Tania said, before grabbing damian and Kriss by their sleeves, and aggressively tugged them to the glass doors, as they ran through the glass door, as glass got caught in their eye balls.

They reached the outside room, leaving hell for GoOd.

"sUPERMANNNNN!" Tania and Kriss screamed, putting their hands on their hips, as they screamed supermarket.

Damian looked hella confused, "bitch how tf-"

"DONT QUESTION BITCH!" kriss screamed before doing Butter dances from BTS, then doing 20 back flips. As Tania looked over at her, "BITCH, are you a..mm..mmmm...mmmmmmmmmm... A gunstock?"

"How tf-" kriss asked but then bowed, "YES NIRCH!"

damian then farted , shitting his pants with chocolate doo doo.

He then covered his mouth, as he became red as A JUICY RED SMEXY APPLE. 😏

"G-GOTTA GO POW POW! BYE !" damian ran, his hand on his ass as he hopped away like a horse.

"that's OUR RIDEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" kriss and Tania screeched, crying as they held one another. ⚰️⚰️

"I NEED TO peEeEEEEEEeeeEeeeEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Tania cried, peeing herself a little.

"Damn some went on the floor 🤪" Tania giggled, as kriss looked DISGUSTED. "NAATY!" kriss then ran away, TANIA CRASHING AFTER HER.

After all the chaotic bs Tania and Kriss decide to walk home hence damian shat his pants and had to run home like a little boy. As we cross the road Tania and Kriss don't pay attention to the cars. We decide to walk down some alleys to get to our houses quicker, a young man around 17-19 years old approaches us "yo you guys look tired, want a ride?" Kriss looks at me concerned and shakes her head no; I walk up to the guy, look him up and down and say "yeah, we'll take you up on that offer" Kriss looks at Tania and mouths "are you fUcKInG Stoopid sussy baka" I ignore kriss as we walk to the car, we both go to sit in the backseat buttttt the guy tells me to get up and sit in the front seat with him. I nervously look at kriss as she shrugs and hops in the backseat. I then look at the man and awkwardly slide into the passenger seat. He then moves his hand and puts it on my thigh as he pulls out of the alley.

Tania then breaks the awkward slinece and says "C-can I uh uh uh p-put some m-music on.?" Kriss awkwardly snorts in the backseat...

"C-c-can w-we p-put on s-some b-b-bts?" Kriss says as she purposely stutters, the man looks at me and says "BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH yeah.. no."

Kriss slaps her THICCc thighs and says "fiNe then. Let me out of the car!"

He then pulls over and says "get out :)" kriss gets out of the car as we zoom off
*RATATTAATATTATATATATA" she flips off the car.

We pull over at the end of the Street as kriss approaches the car he rolls down the window and says get in the car! Kriss gets in the car as she pouts in the backseat forgetting to put her seatbelt on; he then slams on the breaks as kriss goes flying into the middle console, she then looks up at me with tears in her eyes realizing that I'm dying of laugher. She turns the other way and looks at the mysterious man as she starts laughing so hard she nearly pisses her pants... 😏😏😏

The boy then asks us where we live, kriss gives him her address after we calm down. He goes and drops her off first.

He asks me where I need to be dropped off; I as well give him my address, we get to my house but right as I go to get out of the car he grabs my wrist and says "Hey beautiful I never got your name..." I quickly respond to him "uh m-my name is Tania.."

He smirks at me and says "cute name, my name is Constantine ;)"
I let out a slight giggle and say "heh you have a cute name :)) but I won't remember it.. imma go ahead and call you 'pretty boy' though"

He chuckles and asks me for my number, I hesitate but I think to myself 'hes kinda hawt.. I'll give him my number...