Breaking the Glass Chapter 6 :Family matters

-Tsuna's Pov-

Mother of fucking God, I was face to face with my mother and Commander Trey with an army of Storm elites. She and Trey launched their cores.

"Chase Suno surrender my child or you shall suffer great consequences." My mother commanded. I couldn't believe it, for once in life my life she actually wanted me.

"No way, why do you even need her anyway?" Chase questioned.

"You'll never be anything more than an a child will you Suno? I knew that she had the monsuno  sight from the very beginning, it's the only reason I gave birth to her in the first place." My mother echoed into my mind. I couldn't believe the words I just heard. I knew she hates me but not like that. She is really evil.

"You sick bastard! How could be so heartless to your own flesh and blood! " Chase hollered. Chase is defending me? I'm not important, so why would he help me. I don't matter.

"I don't care if she's my child, if she decides to cross me she'll suffer the same fate as my enemies." My mother stated. That's it, I'm not gonna take anymore.

"In that case I'm glad I meet Team Core-Tech. I did what ever you asked of me. I stayed silent. I've spent almost 16 years either locked in a closet all night or get hit by your whip and I never ran away. But now that I know that you think about me I'm not stop till take you down!" I cried out. The gauge started regaining health.

-Chase's Pov-

While Jinja and Beyal was battling Petro I saw the most unbelievable thing, the gauge our cores was regaining health. I was about to order Lock to attack but a boy around my age came up. He had blonde hair and the same golden eyes as Charlemagne. His clothes was a very dark grey shirt with a black jacket with blackish blue ripped jeans. He held a storm core.

"Blackjack launch!" The boy yelled. His monsuno looked like a cheetah with the legs of a horse and the beak and wings of and eagle. It was mostly black.

"Blackjack hellish fang!" The blonde boy hollered. His monsuno uses a move similar to Nightfall's killer fang. Driftblade and Ricoshot loses 3/4's of it's health.

"Killer fang!" Tsuna commanded. Nightfall wipes out both Driftblade and Ricoshot and they returned to their cores. Jinja and Beyal had finished off the hand of destiny and joined up with us.

"One day you will be begging for mercy and that goes for you Tsunako." Charlemagne threatened. Soon after Tsuna had fainted and Nightfall returns to his core.

"Blackjack return." The boy ordered. Blondie comes to her right side. He makes a call.

"Hey dad it's me, I found her. I was right she's been in Evergreen Town all this time. Alright I'll see you soon bye. Don't worry Tsunako, you're gonna be fine." Blondie states.

"Excuse me, who are you?" Jinja questioned.

"Oh where are my manners, I'm Jackson but call me Jason . I'm Tsunako's twin brother." Jason explained.